Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Please Help Me Celebrate My Brother Today Is Another Year Of God's Faithfulness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me Celebrate My Brother Today Is Another Year Of God's Faithfulness (507 Views)

Make Me Self Celebrate My Family For This Festive Season / Help Me Celebrate My Wife's Birthday / I Lost A Brother Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Celebrate My Brother Today Is Another Year Of God's Faithfulness by Beautywealth: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Happy birthday to my baby Boo last born of life. The only person i will come from futa just to wash his clothes at oyemekun.I just don't know y i love the boy Ehn. Footballer of our time. Am sure he knows the club playing next year how it is arranged only God knows how you sabi that. Akintosoye my prayers for you is that you shall be great you shall be lifted and it will be well with you. As God will have it you are going places. And don't worry i will try my best for you to go to football school. I know you have the passion for it and you don't have to be scared because you have a sister that will always support your dreams. You know i can't love you less enjoy your day baby.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Celebrate My Brother Today Is Another Year Of God's Faithfulness by gozzlin: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Happy birthday to you Akintosoye. May you live to a ripe old age in sound health and prosperity.

Btw, Akintosoye has a really fine sister o. Chai, such a cute geh.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Adorable Twins Enrolled On Cussonsbaby Competition, Vote Needed / Sos!!! Do You Work With Nasco Or Anyother Organisation In Jos? I Need A Job Help / How To Bring Out The Best In Your Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.