Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport (1388 Views)

Is relocating To Abeokuta From Lagos A Good Idea?? / My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures) / Fight Breaks Out At The Lagos Airport As NLC Attempts To Shut It Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by mmb(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Hello Members,

I am travelling to Lagos from Abuja tomorrow evening flight enroute Abeokuta.

How do I get to Abeokuta if I dont want to take taxi drop straight to Abeokuta?
Re: How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by okonja(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Find your way to Oshodi, you should get Abeokuta bus from there

1 Like

Re: How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by SamuelLoch: 9:00am On Dec 09, 2017
Commercial bus, if you would like it?
Re: How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by mmb(m): 9:19am On Dec 09, 2017
okonja:
Find your way to Oshodi, you should get Abeokuta bus from there
Thanks. Is it advisable to go to oshodi in 10pm bus?
Re: How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by okonja(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2017
mmb:
Thanks. Is it advisable to go to oshodi in 10pm bus?

No it is not.
I guess you are flying in from outside the country. Well, I will advise you pass the night in a hotel and set out for your trip the following morning.

Incase you are considering affordable hotel, I don't know how plenty your luggage are, if not more than a backpack n a travelling bag. Walk out of MM premises and board the commercial bus going to 7/8 and tell the conductor you wanna drop at AJAO estate junction. Take a bike going inside the estate, tell him you are going to "Babs Abosede"...While riding, just look on your left/right, there are hotels there that are not that expensive BUT I can't remember what they charge again. Have a pleasant stay
Re: How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by mmb(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2017
okonja:

No it is not.
I guess you are flying in from outside the country. Well, I will advise you pass the night in a hotel and set out for your trip the following morning.

Incase you are considering affordable hotel, I don't know how plenty your luggage are, if not more than a backpack n a travelling bag. Walk out of MM premises and board the commercial bus going to 7/8 and tell the conductor you wanna drop at AJAO estate junction. Take a bike going inside the estate, tell him you are going to "Babs Abosede"...While riding, just look on your left/right, there are hotels there that are not that expensive BUT I can't remember what they charge again. Have a pleasant stay
but dont you think is better i go to Ojodu Berger, since i am going to abeokuta?

Re: How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by okonja(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2017
mmb:
but dont you think is better i go to Ojodu Berger, since i am going to abeokuta?

I think Bus from Oshodi would still pass through Berger and there are motors parks around there going to most neighbouring states besides....I'm not really familiar with travelling out of Lagos by bus...because for the past 4 years now, whenever I come to Lagos, I leave by Air
Re: How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by Taal17: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stay in a hotel in Ajao Estate for the night. You wont get buses at 10 pm neither is it safe.
The next day take a bus to Oshodi... ( bare in mind that Oshodi is a construction zone now) you'd have to ask a lot of people and walk quite a distance to find where the vehicles to Abeokuta.
I prefer to take a bus to Ketu from Oshodi.Cross the pedestrian bridge to the other side. Ketu garage is about 10 metres from the bridge. Buses and cars to Abeokuta.
Re: How To Travel To Abeokuta From Lagos Airport by mmb(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Taal17:
Stay in a hotel in Ajao Estate for the night. You wont get buses at 10 pm neither is it safe.
The next day take a bus to Oshodi... ( bare in mind that Oshodi is a construction zone now) you'd have to ask a lot of people and walk quite a distance to find where the vehicles to Abeokuta.
I prefer to take a bus to Ketu from Oshodi.Cross the pedestrian bridge to the other side. Ketu garage is about 10 metres from the bridge. Buses and cars to Abeokuta.
thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu International Airport Taking Shape / Opinion:- 10 Reasons Why Nigeria IS NOT BETTER Than Canada / Having Mixed Feelings Relocating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.