Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison (688 Views)

Singer, Small Doctor Poses With Huge Ram, Ready For Giveaway (photo) / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / Comedian Princess Finally Opens Up On Why Her Marriage Lasted Only Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by iTunesNG: 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Nigerian singer, Small Doctor is one of the top artistes of 2017 when it comes to dropping viral hits and he was in the news recently right after it was revealed that he was once sent to prison. He has debunked the claims and revealed the real reason why he visited the prison.

The singer has however come out to reveal the details that made him visit the Prison.

The ‘Penalty’ crooner said:

[center]“It is true that I was a bus conductor and a commercial motorcyclist. I also hawked sachet water but I thank God for the gift of life now because I am one of the most sought-after artistes at the moment. I just feel that there is no limitation to what anybody can achieve in life. Those locked up in prisons are human beings too and that is not the end of their lives, so I decided to reach out to them.

Also, my colleague, Lamboginny, reached out to me and said he wished we should go to the prison and perform for them, so I gladly agreed. I have never been a prisoner and I laughed when I learnt that people thought I was once an inmate because of this gesture. I just feel we should always put a smile on the faces of other people regardless of any situation they are facing in life.”
[/center]

http://itunes.ng/celebgist/singer-small-doctor-finally-opens-up-on-why-he-went-to-prison

Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by biacan(f): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2017
I don't wish my enemy to spend an hour in prison after what my friend went through there
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by Pappyto: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2017
The topic is confusing sef, it is making it look like he's an ex con.
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
so he wos once an inmate??...no wonda his songs are damn irritating to d ear!!!
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by iTunesNG: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Did yu read the post clearly?
ReorxTohGan:
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by iTunesNG: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2017
Lol, Hee obviously went there to perform

Pappyto:
The topic is confusing sef, it is making it look like he's an ex con.
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:38am On Dec 09, 2017
iTunesNG:
Did yu read the post clearly?
nah,i didnt cus d post is as useless as d dude's songs!!!
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by otipoju(m): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2017
ReorxTohGan:

If you don't have the patience to read a very short piece before commenting, I wonder what sort of human being you are.
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2017
otipoju:

If you don't have the patience to read a very short piece before commenting, I wonder what sort of human being you are.
pls don't quote me,if u don't have sumtin reasonable to say!!!
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by Mologi(m): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2017
biacan:
I don't wish my enemy to spend an hour in prison after what my friend went through there

Tell me more!!!!
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by dtechbaze(m): 10:52am On Dec 09, 2017
Spanzy Reach Here!
Re: Singer Small Doctor Finally Opens Up On Why He Went To Prison by otipoju(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
pls don't quote me,if u don't have sumtin reasonable to say!!!

You comments does not surprise me.

What do you expect from a person whose brain is for decoration.

Who sabi you ?

(1) (Reply)

Mum Gets Huge Tattoo Of Her Son On Her Back / Am About To Be Rihanna Boyfriend,mr Eazi Tell Fans / What's Bitto Upto?fans React"he Is Sexually Arose But His Mouth Is Smelling(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.