Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,613 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. (713 Views)

Increase In Rent: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / Real Estate Crowdfunding In Nigeria (2021 Review) / How Do I Approach My Landlord To Withdraw The Increment In Rent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2017
In the last few years, crowdfunding has helped regular salary earners diversify their earnings.

In Nigeria, fundscheap helps you own a hotel room with a short time via timeshare arrangement.

The least rent you may collect is N1.4m

Entry? Very cheap. Five thousand (N5000) monthly

www.fundscheap.com/project/do-you-have-the-guts
Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Imagine owning this agency managed property which can fetch you hundreds of thousands in total rent and you do not interrupt your day job because of it.

No need to imagine. You can start enjoying this at N5000 monthly timeshare pre-payment.

Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
So how does crowdfunding help Nigerians achieve this?

I'll be back to do some explanation in a little while.
Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
Crowdfunding has achieved great things for people world-wide. Several businesses which would never have seen the light of day have been made possible by crowdfunding.

I'll give an example - We all listen to music and there are several portals online where we can get music to download, so when someone brings a new portal or device, it meets stiff competition before it can be accepted.

In comes Pono. Pono is a device which seeks to make listeners hear music differently. It allows you hear to music exactly the way the artiste would have wanted you to hear it.

Ordinarily, without crowdfunding, this device would never have gotten funded, but over 18,000 pledged over $6.2 million to support this project on a well established platform.

In Nigeria, the goal of crowdfunding is first to help people change their way of thinking so that they no longer believe that there is some project which is beyond them. A vast majority of Nigerians can live well, employ others, be very productive while doing things legitimately, once they are able to get access to funding.

So the first thing is to achieve a change of mind-set.
Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 12:23am On Dec 10, 2017
If you are able to change your mindset, you will realize that:

As a worker, your salary is your capital towards definitive success in life. Use it well.

www.fundscheap.com/what-is-your-salary
Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2017
After changing your mindset, how do you go about getting funded?
Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
The first thing you need to do is to go for the low hanging fruits. In this case that would be getting timeshare in a room which will cost you very little, give you great returns, and endure for decades.
Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by emmaginator: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Time share fascinates me.
Watching out for more of your post.
Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
emmaginator:
Time share fascinates me.
Watching out for more of your post.

Thanks. I'll definitely be posting more.
Re: Crowdfunding In Nigeria. This Fundscheap Room Will Fetch You 100,000s In Rent. by grabdbull: 7:58am On Dec 16, 2017
In changing your perspective, you need to stop making the same mistakes over and over again. Every year, there is a quick fix get-rich-quick program which Nigerians fall for hook, line and sinker.

Hundreds of thousands take a bite, but at the end of the day, only tens will get anything out of it. This minority will now flood the social media with pictures of cars, generators and laptops in order to convince new people to come in.

Unfortunately, the new line of fresh recruits soon dries up and everyone is left hanging with their money stuck in an irretrievable maze.

People lose money this way every year.

To avoid ever falling into this trap again, you need to think long-term. Only consistent savings, either in cash or inventory can make you rich. If you cannot save cash, think of inventory (goods or services)

One such safe haven investment has to be real estate. In Nigeria today, anyone can afford real estate because the entry fee has dropped to as little as N5000 monthly, yet earnings come in bulk when your space is rented out. It is not uncommon to earn up to N100,000 annually from such investment.

(1) (Reply)

e don gooooo / 3-bedroom Flat For Rent At Itamaga, Ikorodu At Affordable Price / The Fairmont-lekki Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.