Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (5179 Views)

How To Unlock A Fingerprint Enabled Smartphone Using A Sellotape / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Unlock Any " Privacy Lock" On Any Android Os (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Wearemany(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: . by SuperSuave(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
not new, they do it well in movies not so sure it will work with phones sha

5 Likes

Re: . by guji12(m): 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
So all dis ur plenty talk na to go ur blog.. YOUR HEAD

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ikemesit4477: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wearemany:
Sometime earlier last two or three years ago, we all know that a fingerprint enabled smartphone or device, is really a huge luxury to acquire. yea i'm talking of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Apple iPhone 6. But thanks to other 0EMs that started integrating this nice feature into their cheap affordable smartphones, that wouldn't cost a neck to acquire, thereby making the fingerprint security system, a household feature, as everyone gets a chance to enjoy this nice feature.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jTR8BrFUCWA/WiuxX7H7wVI/AAAAAAAAAdw/jsy0VcQxR84aU5-KV1RLsGCr05x1rwzHQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171209_091414_503.jpg[/img]

But just as they say, with great honour, comes great responsibility. We all know that locking our smartphones with the "has come to stay" fingerprint security system is one of the best way to secure your device from intruders.. "let them come and cut my hand na"

But have you ever been in that situation where you really needed to get access to someone's phone, say a partner or friend, family member, or relative, but just noticed that, the device keeps laughing wickedly at you, because it is being locked with the owner's fingerprint, which means there's nothing you can do and you just can't get a chance to execute your devilish plans. Well today, Emmanuel Godwin the Correct Blogger from www.correctblogger.com is right here with a solution to thy problems... "let somebody shout halleluyah....!"

So today i will be showing us a very simple trick that can help you get out of tight situations one day, this trick doesn't require any form technical skills, it is something anyone can easily do, even a 5yrs old kid. So without wasting our time, let's get down to the business for today. by clicking the link below to see my complete step by step tutorial on how to get it done on your smartphone..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2017/12/hack-how-to-unlock-any-fingerprint.html

A Video tutorial will be coming up on this topic soon..
thanks am not interested!

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Take a sellotape and place where the fingerprint button is and lift it, harvesting the signature blueprint of the entity representing the unique DNA signature protocol.

The unique serial number, a cosmic protocol which tracks your location on any planet in the universe.

Do not submit your fingerprint to nobody. It can be used to track you even by the demons and angels.

4 Likes

Re: . by Wearemany(m): 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:
Take a sellotape and place where the fingerprint button is and lift it, harvesting the signature blueprint of the entity representing the unique DNA signature protocol.

The unique serial number, a cosmic protocol which tracks your location on any planet in the universe.

Do not submit your fingerprint to nobody. It can be used to track you even by the demons and angels.

English... ishim apia

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Uhmmm
Re: . by Robbin7(m): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
OP Are you for real?
Re: . by kilojoDesigns: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Billyonaire:

you were making sense then you lost me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by lathrowinger: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

The boy is e bad boy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Hhenryy: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
@ Wearemany you are a joker! This is child's play.....

Who will willingly submit his/her finger for you to copy the finger print with the tape? And how will you even know the right finger?

This your supposed hack doesn't make any sense... Unless you will go berserk and do the unthinkable (you know what i mean) that is only when you can have full access to the ten fingers to carry out your trial and error.
The cellotape is no longer useful at that stage anyway

3 Likes

Re: . by mysteryman2014: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
Wearemany:
Sometime earlier last two or three years ago, we all know that a fingerprint enabled smartphone or device, is really a huge luxury to acquire. yea i'm talking of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Apple iPhone 6. But thanks to other 0EMs that started integrating this nice feature into their cheap affordable smartphones, that wouldn't cost a neck to acquire, thereby making the fingerprint security system, a household feature, as everyone gets a chance to enjoy this nice feature.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-jTR8BrFUCWA/WiuxX7H7wVI/AAAAAAAAAdw/jsy0VcQxR84aU5-KV1RLsGCr05x1rwzHQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171209_091414_503.jpg[/img]

But just as they say, with great honour, comes great responsibility. We all know that locking our smartphones with the "has come to stay" fingerprint security system is one of the best way to secure your device from intruders.. "let them come and cut my hand na"

But have you ever been in that situation where you really needed to get access to someone's phone, say a partner or friend, family member, or relative, but just noticed that, the device keeps laughing wickedly at you, because it is being locked with the owner's fingerprint, which means there's nothing you can do and you just can't get a chance to execute your devilish plans. Well today, Emmanuel Godwin the Correct Blogger from www.correctblogger.com is right here with a solution to thy problems... "let somebody shout halleluyah....!"

So today i will be showing us a very simple trick that can help you get out of tight situations one day, this trick doesn't require any form technical skills, it is something anyone can easily do, even a 5yrs old kid. So without wasting our time, let's get down to the business for today. by clicking the link below to see my complete step by step tutorial on how to get it done on your smartphone..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2017/12/hack-how-to-unlock-any-fingerprint.html

A Video tutorial will be coming up on this topic soon..
Re: . by mysteryman2014: 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
Rubbish, thought the idea was to unlock other people's phone without using their finger prints.

The tape was.Just to copy the print, nothing New. Mstchew

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
kilojoDesigns:

I chose how to respond to an OP, and I have the right to say what I want. If it annoys, then work on the Emotion Chanel Regulatory Circuit of your mental body, reading my posts should not trigger the anger sensors in the mind of intelligent people. So, consider yourself the other.

Thanks for wasting my time.

4 Likes

Re: . by Wearemany(m): 10:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
Robbin7:
OP Are you for real?

You should give it a try
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please all those people criticising me over this fingerprint issue.. some are saying it is child's play, while some are saying there's no way someone is going to submit his or her fingerprint to you to copy it and then use it to unlock his or her smartphone...

Please let us use our common sense for once, i clearly stated it in the full article that this trick is just for fun purposes only, and not to use it to scam anybody..

Did i tell you that i didn't know nobody will allow you to copy his/her fingerprint with a sellotape?

Some people just talk because they just feel like talking, which is very bad. Please if you know you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, just keep mute. Afterall you were not forced to open the page at the first instance....

We are grown ups, so let us behave like one for once. If this same article was posted on CNET, you guys will be the first people to comment "Wow" "Nice" "Cool"

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
guji12:
So all dis ur plenty talk na to go ur blog.. YOUR HEAD
Tbh e pain me well well...
Re: . by Viserion: 12:57am On Dec 10, 2017
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7
Re: . by OneKinGuy(m): 1:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Viserion:
dear nairalanders, today is my birthday please help me to celebrate, I am expecting gifts o plenty plenty or card 0.7.0.3.2.0.2.9.6.4.7

enjoy my small #111. if to say buhari no dy, i for make am #1111 grin grin grin
Re: . by Viserion: 1:27am On Dec 10, 2017
OneKinGuy:

enjoy my small #111. if to say buhari no dy, i for make am #1111 grin grin grin
I just received it...thank you so much may God bless you and give you ×1000000000 of that...

2 Likes

Re: . by AlvanT(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Wearemany:
Please all those people criticising me over this fingerprint issue.. some are saying it is child's play, while some are saying there's no way someone is going to submit his or her fingerprint to you to copy it and then use it to unlock his or her smartphone...

Please let us use our common sense for once, i clearly stated it in the full article that this trick is just for fun purposes only, and not to use it to scam anybody..

Did i tell you that i didn't know nobody will allow you to copy his/her fingerprint with a sellotape?

Some people just talk because they just feel like talking, which is very bad. Please if you know you don't have anything meaningful to contribute, just keep mute. Afterall you were not forced to open the page at the first instance....

We are grown ups, so let us behave like one for once. If this same article was posted on CNET, you guys will be the first people to comment "Wow" "Nice" "Cool"
I dey tells you. grin
Re: . by UGLEEBOI: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

undecided

Re: . by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
God bless you o for this,Ade don suffer for my hand grin
Re: . by Wearemany(m): 3:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rchibs:
God bless you o for this,Ade don suffer for my hand grin

Lol... funny guy

(1) (Reply)

This Android Game Will Blow Your Mind / Bigger Screens Are Not Always Better. In Fact They Can Be Terrible! / How To Share On Transfer Mb On Airtel Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.