Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Possible Solution To Tecno Y2 Battery, Draining Fast. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Possible Solution To Tecno Y2 Battery, Draining Fast. (3670 Views)

Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Pictures From BBNaija Housemates' Visit To TECNO Office In Lagos / How To Stop Your Battery From Draining Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Solution To Tecno Y2 Battery, Draining Fast. by Harmoneasy: 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
I bring you greetings, my distinguish Nairalanders.
I have a Tecno Y2 which i want to give out to my younger brother.
Although i just bought a new phone Infinix Note 4 with the price 50k, in Benin City.
So the issue with the Y2 now is something i can't tell on what to do about it, so that's the reason why i came over here to seek a solution, having the believe that our great techy lords here will have a one or two solutions to help me with, in resolving the issues.
Okay a quick break down of the problem.

It takes a very long time to charge nowadays, even with my new Infinix charger, it still takes time.
it drains very fast even when not in use.
I left it at home today with about
72%, i came back meeting the phone 24%, i was very annoyed
i don't want to give it to him with such abnormalities 'pardon that small grammar, i no know book o.
*scratching head*
please guys what do i do or change in the phone?
Anticipation for the possible solution.
Thanks in Advance.
Re: Possible Solution To Tecno Y2 Battery, Draining Fast. by Lovetinz(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
My Tecno Y2 is 18months old. It's battery is excellent. I charge with any charger. The only problem is that its internet browsing speed is a little slow these days.
I suggest that you buy a new battery for the phone.
Re: Possible Solution To Tecno Y2 Battery, Draining Fast. by Harmoneasy: 7:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lovetinz:
My Tecno Y2 is 18months old. It's battery is excellent. I charge with any charger. The only problem is that its internet browsing speed is a little slow these days.
I suggest that you buy a new battery for the phone.
thank sir...
I believe with that the solution is solved, a quick add up to what i forgot to mention.

Sometimes when its is about to charge up fully that is when it will continue counting yet it won't improve.

Thank you so much once again...

(1) (Reply)

New Age 55,000mah power bank.. Get in here. / How To Play Voice Tag On Nokia N70 / Any Bulk Sms Company In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.