Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT (1282 Views)

How Do Spammers Find Out When A New Domain Is Registered? / In Need Of Best Quality Powerful Backlinks? / Domain: This Domain Is For Sale At Cheaper Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT by viviangist: 6:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
This Domain is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT

Call my webmaster for Design Once Purchased

Domain is Clueboy.com (registered October 2005)

Click Here to Learn more : https://www.nairaland.com/1561/clueboy.com-been-siezed-account-restricted

call MY WEBMASTER 08037253929 for Design

Is for Boys ... am a girl

Apart from Blogging , Discover old Domains and Resell in On Fiverr , you can make $500 Daily
Re: This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT by Prec1ous(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Haha

13 years is bullshit, the domain has actually lost all its power.

No backlink pointing to it is worth a dime. It is like buying a fresh domain.

Did you check the DA, PA, TF and other metrics or are you trying to get a job for your "designer".

ps: the domian is sweet, nothing else has value on it.
Re: This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT by viviangist: 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Prec1ous:
Haha

Did you check the DA, PA, TF and other metrics or are you trying to get a job for your "designer".

OK , I Hear You
Re: This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT by viviangist: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Prec1ous:
Haha

So you Know all These and you cannot help your self , with your blog of 3 Years , This is still your ranking ... Better mind your business and stop saying things you are not sure of

or are you trying to get a job for your "designer".

As if you know anything

Re: This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT by Prec1ous(m): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
viviangist:

So you Know all These and you cannot help your self , with your blog of 3 Years , This is still your ranking ... Better mind your business and stop saying things you are not sure of

As if you know anything

Haha, that site is a testing guinea pig.

Gone on full defense. I was expecting you to tell me what other metrics made you feel that domain is special.

Alexa rank is not a metric to determine profitability. I bought a domain last month, it had been ON since 2006 but it has no Alexa rank yet, so you see how flawed your logic is.

I have an amazon niche site that's ranked 1.2million in the world but it is raking in thousands. Alexa rank is bullshit

Well, I will expect less from an entertainment blogger whose only Forte is copying and pasting whilst whipping up gossips.

Keep it up but read more on Alexa rankings and stop whipping up sentiments in sheer ignorance.
Re: This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT by 3html: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alexa rank does not determine profitability of a site on one hand it does on the other hand.
For site that depends on adsense earnings Alexa rank can be use as a yardstick.
While on blog that depends on independent marketing you can't determine what such site makes.

One of my site got an Alexa rank of about 1.3m but i was making like 3m in a year and one year like that I made sales of over 6.5m.
Of a truth adsense are criminals

It's time most webmasters look beyond adsense, look how to attract specific buyers to their page.
I know fee webmasters that look beyond adsense and makes good money.
Re: This Domain Is 13 YEARS Old , With Powerful Backlinks - If Free You Can Buy IT by viviangist: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2017
OK

(1) (Reply)

Free Website Or Blog Traffic To Your Site / Website / Database Of Past Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.