Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly (2437 Views)

Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! / Kick-start Your Freelancing Business: Free Upwork Account Creation Guide / We Buy Abandon Website & Blog Still Making $500 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hello guys, I wish to share my freelancing business with you that guaranty of earning $200 to $500 monthly.

the freelancing websites I will be discussing with you are Fiverr, People Per hour and Seoclerks. in the course of this training I will be sharing the following with you:

1. what you need to know about freelancing business, I will be talking about Fiverr, People Per hour and Seoclerks generally
2. the best way to signup on Fiverr, People Per hour and Seoclerks that guaranty sales
3. the best way to set up your profile and gig that drive massive sales
4. I will reveal hot in demand gigs that will earn you $200 to $500 monthly
5. how to rank your gigs that will show up on the first page of Fiverr, People Per hour and Seoclerks within few days
6. outsourcing secrets, I will reveal how to outsource your service or gig for as low as $1 and sell it for $20 to $50 or more
7. you will learn how to withdraw your earning with ease, directly to your Nigeria bank account.
8. step by step guide to create PayPal account that receives and send money
And much more.

before I start this training I want you to show interest by saying "am interested"

if I can get at least 10 people that show interest I will fully start the training tomorrow.

below is one of the order I received from Peopleperhour
I am showing this to show you how real is this business

PS: before I start this training I want you to show interest by saying "am interested"

Regards

Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by etcme(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
I am interested
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by braindollar(m): 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am interested
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by macus05: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
macus8827@gmail.com
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by gtech2sure: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Interested
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by BrotherBlood1: 7:08am On Dec 10, 2017
I am interested.
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by timesky(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
ajiboyeoluwatobi98@yahoo.com
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by rexandyke(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello, there are a number of businesses you can start in Nigeria today and make money as a freelancer before the year runs off. They are actually online businesses but not Ponzi or investment schemes.
Visit this link
http://www.andyke.com/2017/04/top-online-businesses-to-start-today-in.html
and thank me later as usual grin grin grin
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Happy Sunday guys,

Let start the Training now.

What I will be explaining here works best for PC users, if you don't have a PC I will advise you to get one, don't try to use your phone because it will be stressful and you wont get any result.

Note:

>Don't insult anyone here.

>Ask reasonable questions

>make sure you contribute to this training, I want it to be interactive.

>what I will be sharing here will be free but if you need anything from me like tools or software and my video course it won't be free ooo... because I pay to get those tools, just have this in mind.
> the earning screenshot I would be showing here will be my own, friends and students that I have trained who are earning it big on Fiverr and people Per hour. just to show that I am not the only one earning from those sites, I'm sure there are many people visiting this thread who are also earning from fiverr

Let get started

I will be using Fiverr As A Case Study later I will discuss other websites, the same ideal here you can implement it to other freelancing sites

WHAT IS FIVERR AND HOW IT WORKS
Fiverr is a global online marketplace where people from all over the world offer a variety of different tasks and services to customers for the minimum of $5 per job. Each job can include extra features which the customer can also choose to purchase, this is where the real money is made and you will discover exactly how to do this and how you can easily turn a single $5 gig into a gig that people pay you $50 to $100 plus and turn them into customers that are happy pay for your services again.

A service offer on Fiverr is called Gig.

HOW TO SETUP A SUCCESSFUL FIVERR ACCOUNT?

For you to sell more on Fiverr then you need to have a foreign account (Germany & Canada) and for you to have this you need to change your IP. I will like to advise you not to use those proxy sites out there.

Note: don't use USA or UK IP to create your account, within few hours or days Fiverr will deport your account back to Nigeria flag, meaning fiverr will change your account back to Nigeria account wish may reduce sales

If you have a PC, just download software called Hotspotshield.com you can search for the software on Google.
Install and open Click on change IP using the software and select location as Germany & Canada.

you can use Mozilla firefox Anonymox addon, just search on google and add it to your browser, the easiest browser you can use is called Epic brower you can download online and install it to you PC.

Now go to www.ip2location.com to confirm may be your Pc IP has changed to Germany or Canada after your confirmation, visit www.fiverr.com click on “Join” button and fill in your details. (Use any username of your choice) Now you would be sent a verification link to your email in which you used to register.

Go to your email and activate it, the next is setting up your profile. After you have login and click on profile. Edit your profile and set your profile picture.

Use a nice picture which is a cool American lady or man.

Note Register only one account. If you register than one account Fiverr will ban your account permanently

In my next post, I will talk about how you can create your gig I will also so you hot selling gigs you can offer on Fiverr, people per hour and seoclerks.

if you have any question you can ask.

1 Like

Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
don't spam here
rexandyke:
Hello, there are a number of businesses you can start in Nigeria today and make money as a freelancer before the year runs off. They are actually online businesses but not Ponzi or investment schemes.
Visit this link
http://www.andyke.com/2017/04/top-online-businesses-to-start-today-in.html
and thank me later as usual grin grin grin
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by gift01: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dayfield2:
Happy Sunday guys,

Let start the Training now.

What I will be explaining here works best for PC users, if you don't have a PC I will advise you to get one, don't try to use your phone because it will be stressful and you wont get any result.

Note:

>Don't insult anyone here.

>Ask reasonable questions

>make sure you contribute to this training, I want it to be interactive.

>what I will be sharing here will be free but if you need anything from me like tools or software and my video course it won't be free ooo... because I pay to get those tools, just have this in mind.
> the earning screenshot I would be showing here will be my own, friends and students that I have trained who are earning it big on Fiverr and people Per hour. just to show that I am not the only one earning from those sites, I'm sure there are many people visiting this thread who are also earning from fiverr

Let get started

I will be using Fiverr As A Case Study later I will discuss other websites, the same ideal here you can implement it to other freelancing sites

WHAT IS FIVERR AND HOW IT WORKS
Fiverr is a global online marketplace where people from all over the world offer a variety of different tasks and services to customers for the minimum of $5 per job. Each job can include extra features which the customer can also choose to purchase, this is where the real money is made and you will discover exactly how to do this and how you can easily turn a single $5 gig into a gig that people pay you $50 to $100 plus and turn them into customers that are happy pay for your services again.

A service offer on Fiverr is called Gig.

HOW TO SETUP A SUCCESSFUL FIVERR ACCOUNT?

For you to sell more on Fiverr then you need to have a foreign account (Germany & Canada) and for you to have this you need to change your IP. I will like to advise you not to use those proxy sites out there.

Note: don't use USA or UK IP to create your account, within few hours or days Fiverr will deport your account back to Nigeria flag, meaning fiverr will change your account back to Nigeria account wish may reduce sales

If you have a PC, just download software called Hotspotshield.com you can search for the software on Google.
Install and open Click on change IP using the software and select location as Germany & Canada.

you can use Mozilla firefox Anonymox addon, just search on google and add it to your browser, the easiest browser you can use is called Epic brower you can download online and install it to you PC.

Now go to www.ip2location.com to confirm may be your Pc IP has changed to Germany or Canada after your confirmation, visit www.fiverr.com click on “Join” button and fill in your details. (Use any username of your choice) Now you would be sent a verification link to your email in which you used to register.

Go to your email and activate it, the next is setting up your profile. After you have login and click on profile. Edit your profile and set your profile picture.

Use a nice picture which is a cool American lady or man.

Note Register only one account. If you register than one account Fiverr will ban your account permanently

In my next post, I will talk about how you can create your gig I will also so you hot selling gigs you can offer on Fiverr, people per hour and seoclerks.

if you have any question you can ask.

How do u withdraw
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
you can use Payoneer card or paypal
gift01:
How do u withdraw
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
am sorry guys I didn't update on time, I am so busy that is why i will update the remaining tutorial soon.

you can reach me on 08130316979 if you need my help.
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by iyblaq(m): 12:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Nice work, come back and update
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by FILEBE(m): 2:13am On Dec 14, 2017
we await the updates.
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by iyblaq(m): 11:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Dayfield2:
am sorry guys I didn't update on time, I am so busy that is why i will update the remaining tutorial soon.

Please don't allow the thread to die
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Emmanuel555(m): 1:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dayfield2:

I newly opened Nigerian account and I haven't gotten any order yet
what should I do ?
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
CONTINUATION OF THE TRAINING.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ASK.

OTHER SERVICE OR GIG YOU CAN OFFER BY YOUR SELF IF YOU ARE GOOD
ENOUGH IN THAT NICHE ARE
Graphic and design, logo, banner, e-cover etc
Article writing
Website design and blog
Programming.
Voice over
Video testimonial
Video sales letter, you can buy the software at www.easyvsl.com
Intro video
Website traffic and SEO etc.

if you want to know my top 5 niches that make money for me monthly and how you can deliver them successfully, charge between $5 to $600 per order, you can reach me on 08130316979 to get my video course and the software you can use to deliver order successfully, but note it is not free.

what I will be sharing here is free but if you want to get my software and video course is not free. if you are interested call/SMS 08130316979

EXAMPLE OF PROFILE DESCRIPTION YOU CAN USE

Hey welcome to my profile, my name is video creator, I am professional video animation creator, social media expert and internet marketer, I guaranteed you high-quality service. Feel free to place your order, % 100 satisfaction and money back Guaranteed.

Hello, my name is Henry, I am traffic and solo ads provider, I can blast your ad to the right audience, I guaranteed you high-quality service, feel free to check through my gigs and place your order instantly. % 100 satisfactions, %100 money-back guaranteed.

Thanks for checking on my profile, I am social marketing expert, I will provide you high-quality real Human Twitter followers, Facebook likes, instangram followers and youtube views, feel free to place your order, high-quality service, %100 money back Guaranteed.

Creating Gigs
Tips on how to create Gig Description
Method 1: check on Fiverr with the right keyword that relate to the service you want to render on Fiverr, you can do this by searching related gig in your Niche, take a look at how other Fiverr sellers created their gig description, by so doing you will get inspiration on how you can create good gig description

Method 2: if you don’t get the right way to write your Gig description. You can copy a seller on fiverr who offer the same service you want to offer on fiverr, copy his or her gig description and make some text changes, some word that are related or another word that as the same meaning with the word you want to change e.g. Traffic to Visitor, Blast to broadcast, Ad to advert etc, I will explain further in next chapter.

Method 3: you can go to fiverr alternative website like WWW.seoclerk.com or
www.gigbucks.com browses through the site and search for the same gig you want to offer on fiverr, copy and paste the gig description to fiverr. Make sure you make some little changes to the text before publishing it. You can also spin the text by using an online spinning article to spin your gig description, in some case the spinner may not give you the good nearest meaning to some words, and you can change those words manually.

Hope you get the idea.

Your Gig is the service that you sell on Fiverr. Creating your Gig is an opportunity to show off your talent and provide buyers with all necessary info to help them decide to do business with you.

Create Gigs that represent the scope of work you will deliver in a clear and accurate way.
When building the description of your Gig you should:
Be clear about your description and the service you provide.
Don’t use external links or private information in your Gig description.
Use Gig Packages (if available).
Add dos and don’ts to your Gig Description to help avoid misunderstanding.
Only list Gigs and skills that you are qualified to deliver.
Be sure to only use images, videos and other portfolio items that you created or which you have full copyright to.

To create a Gig:
After you log in, place your mouse over your username and click
Selling > Create a Gig.

Note: If this is your first time creating a Gig, place your mouse over your username
And click Selling > Start Selling and then Create a Gig.

STEP 1: Overview
1. In the GIG TITLE field, write a title up to 80 characters.
Your title should be short, clear, and to the point.
2. In the CATEGORY drop-down menu, select the appropriate category and then Subcategory for your Gig.
3. In the SERVICE TYPE drop-down menu, choose a service type to ensure you appear in their search results.
Note: This feature is only available for certain categories.
4. In the GIG METADATA area, select the relevant criteria for each topic.
Note: This feature is only available for certain categories.
5. In the TAGS field, add a minimum of three words or phrases that best describe your Gig.
6. Click Save & Continue.

STEP 2: Pricing
1. In the Delivery Time drop-down menu, select the number of days it will take for you to complete your Gig.
2. In the Included Revisions drop-down menu, select the number of revisions you include in your Gig.
Note: After you deliver your Gig, it’s common for a buyer to request a small change or edit to the service you have provided. Revisions make the feedback process clearer and easier for both sides. It’s the buyer's chance to communicate his or her needs to you and your chance to improve the quality of your work and get more precise about the overall satisfaction. Best practices for revisions are to:
Provide revisions as stated in your original Gig.
Make sure that the number of the revisions stated is aligned with your Gig’s scope.
If a buyer is requesting work that isn’t included in the original scope you may charge extra for it.

Adding Extra Fast Delivery
You have the option to deliver your Gig extra fast and charge accordingly.
To set Extra fast delivery:
In the My Gig Extras section, select the Extra fast delivery checkbox and indicate how many days and how much money you will charge.
Note: If you select Extra fast delivery, the amount of days for the extra fast delivery cancels out the amount of time you indicated in your extra services.

Adding Extras
The number of extra services you can offer depends on your status; see
Fiverr's Levels. These fields are optional.
In the Add Gig Extras section, fill out your unique customized Gig extra. To add more extra services, click Add Gig Extra.
Note: For each extra provided, select the checkbox and fill out your extra service description. Make sure you select the number of days it will take you to complete and for how much money.
Adding Revisions and Source File Pricing You are able to better control requested revisions, while maintaining the buyer's right to request revisions by defining your modification pricing. You can also charge for the use of your source file deliveries.
To set revisions:
1. In the My Gig Extras section, mark the checkbox next to Additional Revision.
2. Select the number of extra revisions, the cost, and duration per each modification.
To set source file pricing:
1. In the My Gig Extras section, mark the checkbox next to Source File.
2. Select the amount you charge for the delivery of your source files. If purchased, you cannot deliver your work without uploading the source files.

Note: The Additional Revision and Source File pricing features are available in certain categories only.
Click Save & Continue.

STEP 3: Description & FAQ
1. In the Description field, write a description of your Gig up to 1,200 characters.
Be as detailed as possible so buyers will be able to understand if this meets their needs.
Note: If you add a URL, only include URLs from the approved list.
2. In the Frequently Asked Questions area, click Add FAQ.
Note: Here you can add answers to the most commonly asked questions. Your
FAQs will be displayed on your Gig page.
3. Add a question you think buyers may ask, and then add your answer.
4. Click Add.
5. Click Save & Continue.

STEP 4: Requirements
Tell your buyer what you need to start the order. You can define instructions for your buyer as free text, a multiple choice question, or a file upload.
1. In the Requirements #1 field, enter the details of your requirement.
2. In the Answer Type field, select Free Text, Multiple Answer, or Attached File.
Note: If you select Multiple Answer, answer fields will be displayed. Fill out the multiple choice answers you want the buyer to select. You also have the option to allow more than one answer.
3. If you require the buyer to provide the information you selected, mark the answer is a mandatory checkbox.
4. Click Add.
5. When finished defining your buyer requirements, click Save & Continue.

STEP 5: Gallery
1. In the Portfolio Photo area, drag an image or click Browse and select an image.
Upload photos that describe or relate to your Gig. The photos can be samples of your work. Each image should be in JPG, JPEG, or PNG format, a minimum of 700 x 500 pixels, and up to 5 MB.(check the current gig image size before creating your own ) The image should be owned by you. Do not use copyrighted images otherwise your Gig won’t be approved.

2. In the Gig Video area, drag a video or click Browse and select a video.
Note: This field is optional. We recommend that you mention your services are offered exclusively on Fiverr and make sure your video is no longer than one minute.

3. In the PDF Files area, drag a PDF or click Browse and select a PDF.
Note: This field is optional.

4. Click Save & Continue.

STEP 6: Publish
Publishing and Promoting Your Gig
Click PUBLISH GIG.

2. Click Finish.
You will see various social networks in which you can promote your Gig. To promote your Gig, just click an icon and fill out the details.
Notes:
As a new user, you can create up to 7 Gigs. Level 1 seller can create up to 15,
Level 2 sellers can create up to 20, and Top Rated Sellers can create up to 30 Gigs.
If your Gig contains a video, its status will be pending until your Gig video is reviewed. If your Gig does not contain a video, it will be labeled Active.
You have the option to share your Gig via Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn, or by email.
The next is to click on “Done” and this page will display:

Now your gig is active. You can now add more gig by clicking on “ADD NEW GIG

Note: if you just create you fiverr account during the process of creating your first Gig fiverr will ask you to verify your account, No matter the country IP you use to create your account, use your Nigeria Phone number to verify your account.

PS: if you want to know my top 5 niches that make money for me monthly and how you can deliver them successfully, charge between $5 to $600 per order, you can reach me on 08130316979 to get my video course and the software you can use to deliver order successfully, but note it is not free.

what I will be sharing here is free but if you want to get my software and video course is not free. if you are interested call/SMS 08130316979

2 Likes

Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
you can receive order form $5 to over $500

see proof below, more are still coming

I finish the training tomorrow

PS: if you want to know my top 5 niches that make money for me monthly and how you can deliver them successfully, charge between $5 to $600 per order, you can reach me on 08130316979 to get my video course and the software you can use to deliver order successfully, but note it is not free.

Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 7:32am On Dec 16, 2017
Nigerians account are not converting well I will advise you to create Canada or Germany, set up your profile and gig, ensure you review your gig.
Emmanuel555:

I newly opened Nigerian account and I haven't gotten any order yet
what should I do?
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2017
How to Create Gig Image/Gig Gallery (Image) for your fiverr gig
You need software called Picpick you can download the software for free at
www.picpick.org, you can use the software to do many things, you can also use it to take screen short, and convert it to an image. Image size 550 x370 (check for the current image size)
To create your image click on picpick on your computer and open it, click on NEW, it will display where you can set your image size and change your image background, Choose 550 as width and 370 as height, white is the default background; you can change it to any color you like.
To add TEXT to your background, click on this icon represent by T and drag the cursor to right, add your text to the text box.

You can also add a picture to your image, download the software and practice it. It is easy to use.

To save your picture, click on file, click on save as and select .jpg “ jpeg” option.
Name your image with the tags or keywords you want to use on fiverr for your
Gig. Clicks save.

You can use online image creator to create your gig image, visit www.picfont.com to create your gig image online. Look for good background on google, upload it and add text to it using picfont. Download the image and upload it to fiverr, use 550 by 370 for all you gig image and save it as JPEG, “.jpg”. Image size 550 x370 you can also use Miscrosoft Paint to create your gig image. Window 7 version and above only. Image size 550 x370You chose a name to save it with, and it will be saved to your computer. Now back to fiverr, when creating your gig and you reach where you are required to upload your gig image (gig gallery), you just click on it and it will take you to your computer. Locate where you saved the newly created image and add it to your gig.
That’s all.

HOW TO CREATE YOUR GIGS VIDEO
Step 1: use your gig Title and description to create your gig video; you can add
“%100 high-quality service, %100 money back guaranteed and only exclusive on
fiverrr”
Step 2: visit any of the following websites to create your Fiverr gig
1. www.biteable.com 2. www.Rowshortscom 3. www.powtoon.com 4. You can use video marker fx software to create your gig video
you can also use Videomaker Fx and Camtasia studio software. if you need these tools call 08130316979 to get it.

Step 3: sign up on any of the sites, choose slideshow or video explainer and choose any template that you like, edit it and use it to create your video. You can also add logo or image to your video during creation.
It is simple; the website will direct you to how you can create your gig video.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR VIDEO
You can only share your video on youtube, now to download your video on
youtube follow the steps below.
Step 1: go to your youtube channel; click on the video you want to use to videofy your gig
Step 2: click on the URL address bar on your browser to edit the link to the video
e.g. http”//www.youtube.com/video link, add “SS” to the youtube video link, in this case, don’t use this http://www anymore, just clear it, and add “SS” to the link
e.g. “ssyoutube.com/videolink” it will load a page where you can download your video “SAVEFROM.NET” select mp4 and click on download, your video will download to your computer successfully.

Step 3: if you have published your gig on Fiverr, click on your gig and click on edit to add your video to your Gig, select the video in your computer and upload it to fiverr, it will upload successfully and the admin will review the video, if the video is okay enough fiverr admin will accept it otherwise fiverr will reject it, but if you have not created your gig you can upload your video along when creating your new gig, select the video and upload it. You can use this method to videofy your entire gig.
Follow the instructions to ensure you create good video for your gigs.

Delivering an Order
Once you've completed an order, you will need to deliver your work to the buyer.
Once the buyer reviews your work, it will be marked as complete. If no action is taken by the buyer, the order will automatically be marked as complete three days after the due date.
Note: Delivering an order is the final part of a service offered to the buyer.
Sending work samples to customers should not be sent as a delivery.

To delivery an order:
1. Once logged in, click the Dashboard icon.
2. Within the TO-DOS section, find an active order and click Deliver Now.
Note: You can access your orders in a number of ways, such as within emails or notifications.
3. Within the Order page, you can click DELIVER YOUR ORDER at the top or scroll down to the bottom and click DELIVER NOW.
4. To attach your delivery, click Upload Work.
Note: The single file limit is up to 100 MB. Your total files can add up to 150 MB. If you are not delivering a file, then you will be prompted to confirm that no file is attached.
5. In the DESCRIBE WHAT YOU’VE DONE field, write a brief description of your delivery.
6. Click DELIVER WORK.

Notes:
If you are not ready to deliver your work, you can click Save Draft to save what you have done. When you are ready, you can reopen this delivery and deliver your work.
If a buyer is not satisfied with the delivery or would like a modification, you will see redeliver your work. Click REDELIVER NOW and then on the order page, click DELIVER MODIFIED WORK.

GIG DELIVERY MESSAGE YOU CAN USE:
You will send this message when you want to deliver your order on fiverr, the message also depends on the gig your buyer order

EXAMPLE 1: Thanks for ordering, we have finished your order, hope you enjoy the quality of our service, in case you have any problem with our service kindly let us know and we will make the correction as soon as possible before you leave us any review.
We will really appreciate it if you give us a 5-star positive rating. (You can promise the buyer anything that you can do for free if he or she give you a positive rating, promise what you can give for free that relate to your buyer business} just to appreciate your time.

All the best.
Your user name

EXAMPLE 2: Thank you for ordering this gig! We highly appreciate that you are with us and we hope you enjoy the quality of our service! We have finished your order. We are here to serve you and we won't rest until you are satisfied with our service so in case you have any complaint about our service please feels free to contact us before leaving a feedback.
We will really appreciate it if you leave a positive feedback for us; please five start rating with recommendation. Anything less than that, please we don’t want please.

All the best.
Your user name

Please don’t copy word by word, make sure you edit it very well before you will use it.
Note: incase your buyer does not satisfy and request for order cancellation, kindly accept it to avoid negative review. Negative reviews kill business.

The Secret Sauce – Ranking Your Fiverr Gigs
Once you have everything setup and your Fiverr gig is live you need to apply the secret sauce to get the gig ranking and sales flowing in.
This has been my secret for about 6 months that I have only shared with a few of my friends. I can rank any gig #1 for any keyword on Fiverr in less than 48 hours for any search term like “video animation”, “usa traffic” and so on.
Here is how I do it-
NOTE: You must have completed the previous steps for this to work.

Steps 1 – look for Nigerian guy who has fund in his or her Fiverr Account, pay him or her $5, you can pay in Naira to his bank account, and he will now buy your gig once. He will give your gig a nice positive review (You will only lose $1 when you do this).

NOTE: you can contact me 08130316979, when you want to rank your gig, I can help you out.

Step 2 – Fake Visitors
Now just sends at least 500 fake hits/visitors to your Fiverr gig. This will boost your gigs impressions and make it more visible to cash at hand buyers.

If you don’t know how to get fake visitors, well you can just buy them from Fiverr or seoclerks but don’t go overboard with them. You can use this method for all your gigs. Or you can use JINGLING Software to drive fake visitor to your gig.
Search on google to download the software, the software is in Chinese language, you may not understand the use of the software.
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 8:13am On Dec 16, 2017
FIVERR OUTSOURCING SECRETS (best way to increase your earning)
Outsourcing is a means of rendering service on fiverr, without you deliver the Gig
by your self. You only serve as Middle man, all you will be doing is copy and paste,
you will search for Gig you can offer on fiverr for $1 to $5 and sell it on fiverr for
$5 to $100. You can pay for gig using your balance.

You will look for GOOD SELLER that has positive rating, with this method you need
to sign up to fiverr alternative site and FUND your account with a minimum of $10
to $20.

To create your gig on fiverr is very simple all you will do is search for the right
seller copy his Gig Title, Description, Keyword or Tags and paste on fiverr directly.
In area of INSTRUCTION, if you don’t know what you will ask your buyer on fiverr,
you can send a message to the seller on SEOCLERKS.COM to ask him what will he
ask you to submit before he can start doing the job,.

Time duration delivery, Add 1 or 2 days to the Gig deliver day. If the sellers on
seoclerks promise 3 days you will add 1 day to make it 4 days, or 2 days to make 5
days
Follow the steps below to offer outsourcing service on fiverr
Step 1: these are the list of service you will be copied on Seoclerk.com and offer on
fiverr
Twitter followers
Web traffic
Backlinks
Instagram followers
Facebook likes
SEO service
Youtube views
Blog comment

if you need more Gig that will earn you $500 per I would advise you to get my video course call 08130316979 to download it now.

You will only;y copy gigs that sell for $1 and sell it on fiverr for $5 or more, in this case you only lose 1, you surely earn it back on fiverr, you make $3 back on fiverr
plus $1 you use to buy a gig, you will earn it back on fiverr making $4.
The interesting part is the Gig Extras; you can buy gig of $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 and sell it
as Extras in the same niche or similar niche up to $10, $20 $30, $40 $50 to $100 or
more, you will choose any amount of your choice, in this case, you can sell $2 gig
for $20, $5 for $50 that is just the ideal.

Step 2: join www.seoclerks.com and fund your account, if you want to fund your
account and you don’t get it, you can contact me, I can help you out. After
funding your account copy all the gigs you want to render on seoclerks and paste
it to fiverr, select a category that best for the gig you want to render on fiverr for
social network service like Twitter followers, Instagram, facebook likes, youtube
view you will only ask your buyer on fiverr to send their username or twitter
handle, instagram username, facebook page link or name.

In case of Traffic, backlink or SEO service, you will only ask your buyer to send
website link or url only, in case you don’t know what you will ask your buyer on
fiverr, ask the seller on seoclerks, a question that “if you order for this gig what
will I submit to start?” that is just the ideal.

Create a nice picture and gig videofy you gig to increase your sales on Fiverr.
Note: add 1 or 2 days to the delivery day your seller on seoclerks promise to
deliver the gig, if the seller promises 3days delivery, you will add 1 day to make it 4
days or 2 days to make 5 days. In case your seller on seoclerks delay gig delivery,
you will still have an opportunity to look for another seller or you wait for the seller
to deliver the work.

Step 3: DELIVERY method:
What your seller on seoclerks sent to you is what you will send to your buyer on
fiverr. Hope you get the idea perfectly if you have any question regard
outsourcing kindly let me know.
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 8:30am On Dec 16, 2017
if you want me to coach you call 08130316979 to get my advance video course for a small fee.

this kind of earning could be yours

Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2017
you may be thinking I am only showing my earning screen short, what of my friend or students earnings.

below earning is my Friend/student who I trained on how to make money on Fiverr. if you want me to coach you call 08130316979 to get my advance video course for a small fee.

this kind of earning could be yours

Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Emmanuel555(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2017
Dayfield2:
Nigerians account are not converting well I will advise you to create Canada or Germany, set up your profile and gig, ensure you review your gig.

Okay sir I will contact you for more info
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by Dayfield2: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
if you want my video course contact me 08130316979 or add me on facebook: Akanbi.david1@facebook.com

you will learn the following in my video course

>what you need to know about freelancing business, I will be talking about Fiverr, People Per hour and Seoclerks generally.

>the best way to signup on Fiverr, People Per hour and Seoclerks that guaranty sales

>the best way to set up your profile and gig that drive massive sales

>I will reveal hot in demand gigs that will earn you $200 to $500 monthly

>how to rank your gigs that will show up on the first page of Fiverr, People Per hour and Seoclerks within few days

>outsourcing secrets, I will reveal how to outsource your service or gig for as low as $1 and sell it for $20 to $50 or more

>you will learn how to withdraw your earning with ease, directly to your Nigeria bank account.

>how to request for Payoneer card to receive your fund

>How to write Article, a blog post with ease without you writing a single word, this strategy will amaze you.

>how to offer a Guest post on High Authority website like Forbes, Entrepreneur, Techcrunch, Business Insider, Huffington, lifehack, medium, world news, Inc, Mashable, etc and charge $50 to $800 or more per order, I will reveal the secret am using to offer this service and deliver it successfully. this is where the real money is.

>Website content and Ebook writing techniques without you writing a single word, this strategy will amaze you.

>Video Animation; you will learn how to create 30 seconds to 1-minute video and sell it for $50 and above using my ninja secrets.

>you will learn how to offer Traffic, SEO, Solo ad, Backlinks Gigs and deliver them successfully, these gigs can earn you additional $300 or more per month.

>How you can create attractive Picture for your Gig that increases sales

>how to create a video to videofy your gig, this ideal will increase your sales by 120%

And Much more.

BONUSES

Bonus 1: Video Maker Fx

Video animation software you can use to create whiteboard animation, doodle video, video explainer, Business presentation etc, you can charge from $5 to $100 or more per order.

I will give you the software for FREE. Value: $47

Bonus 2: Camtasia studio

you can use this software to create a video tutorial, recording your screen. Value:$99

Bonus 3: Magic Tools

You can use this software to make your article unique and to avoid plagiarism. it will allow you to work less and deliver your order on time. Value:$37

Bonus 4: Fiverr success Value: #6000

Bonus 5: Traffic Sofware

software to do deliver traffic gig and it will allow you to rank your gig Value: #5000

Bonus 6: Paypal opening and verification Guide Value: #10,000

PS: if you want my video course contact me 08130316979 or add me on facebook: Akanbi.david1@facebook.com
Re: The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly by cpcke2: 4:50am On Feb 26, 2020
Hey! I just started freelancing last month. Thanks buddy for all your help! I've also tried using some tools to do my freelance job. I've been using https://clipchamp.com/en/ to create videos for my client. I also suggest this to those who are creating videos for their client.

(1) (Reply)

Original Class 10 Memory Cards.free delivery and free dual otg and usb reader / Tips on How to Manage Your Credits During Covid-19 / 100% Pure Virgin Red Palm Oil for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.