Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice (751 Views)

Please Advice Me I Want To Travel Out Of Naija / Relocating To Rwanda (please Advice) / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
I came to Ghana about two months now just for visiting and i have overstayed my permit. I want to tarvel back to Nigeria as i have plans to travel to The Seychelles for the Xmas or New year holiday but i don't know what to do to get out of here.

I don't know if anyone has been in such similar situations, or if anyone knows what can be done.. Should i just book and leave? Won't the immigration officers put me in jail or so? I don't know what to do, or i should just go to their office and declare myself or?
I was actually seriously sick when i was suppose to leave the country so that's why i overstayed the 60 days permit. Please someone help me out here.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
No one?
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice by frankise: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
There is actually nothing to be scared of.when you get to aflao boarder you will be asked to pay for over stay,its 50cedis =5k# for a month.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice by idu1(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2017
No be Ghana again? My friend if you no wan come your house stay there and be asking questions.

What about their people living here without any document.

Over stay ko under stay ni..
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 10, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2017
idu1:
No be Ghana again? My friend if you no wan come your house stay there and be asking questions.

What about their people living here without any document.

Over stay ko under stay ni..
lol.. I just no want trouble. Thanks all the same.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of Here? Please Advice by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2017
frankise:
There is actually nothing to be scared of.when you get to aflao boarder you will be asked to pay for over stay,its 50cedis =5k# for a month.
thanks alot bro.. It's my first time here. Now i'd have the confidence to proceed. Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Accident Kills Michael Okpara Varsity Final Year Student / Minna - Abuja Road Blocked By Tanker Drivrs / I Need USA Visa Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.