Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Tramadol As Cure For Premature Ejaculation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tramadol As Cure For Premature Ejaculation (1063 Views)

Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / See What Over Does Of TRAMADOL Did To This Lady! / 6-Month Premature Vs 4-Years Later: Lady Shares Photos Of Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tramadol As Cure For Premature Ejaculation by Stricker321: 8:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good day all.

I have been reading about tramadol recently and how it can help control premature ejaculation.

Please I want to hear your story if you have been using tramadol and how safe it is.
Re: Tramadol As Cure For Premature Ejaculation by Ishilove: 9:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Take this to the health section

Re: Tramadol As Cure For Premature Ejaculation by MizMyColi(f): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
Stricker321:
Good day all.

I have been reading about tramadol recently and how it can help control premature ejaculation.

Please I want to hear your story if you have been using tramadol and how safe it is.

Hiya,
I do not think it's safe medication.
I would encourage anyone I care about (including you) not to indulge.
It will most likely be abused.

Let me share a story with you...

On one of the days of my appointment at the hospital, there was a boy who was rushed into the emergency ward.
His deke was erect and firm, it wouldn't budge.
He was in pain, severe pain.
This was as a result of his inability to release the juice that had welled up in there.
Guess what? - Tramadol was responsible for his condition.

He later Died.

Re: Tramadol As Cure For Premature Ejaculation by zicoraads: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2017
It does help control it. But like every substance, if abused, it can lead to catastrophic consequences. Just like the instance MizMyColi pointed above. So the key is not to indulge. But if you must, then break the tablet into two and take a half. The 125mg. It generally makes you slow and a bit drowsy.

My advise is, try natural methods. But if you must try this...

Don't become addicted to it. Don't take an overdose. There is a fine line between trying to last long in order to impress a girl and death.

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks After Wedding, Imam Discovers His Wife Is A Man / My Sister's Friend Is Becoming Hostile.. / I Can't Get This Statement Off My Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.