Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Studying In Canada With Family - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Studying In Canada With Family (773 Views)

Japa: Lady Relocates To Canada With Donations From Friends And Classmates / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Relocating To Senegal With Family (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Studying In Canada With Family by ihejirika: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hello all
I plan to do a post graduate in canada and planned going with family. Want to know if my wife and kids will enjoy the benefits of canadian citizen or PR during my time of studying.
Re: Studying In Canada With Family by justwise(m): 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
Post this in Canadian student visa thread

(1)

The Wonders Of The World Largest Underground Water Tunnel In The World; Japan / Ghastly Car Accident: 'every Medic Said I Should Be Dead' / Mechanic Steals Plane From Seattle Airport, Crashes It On An Island [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.