Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

The Best WWE Game Ever WWE 2k18 Is Available For Free - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Best WWE Game Ever WWE 2k18 Is Available For Free (2261 Views)

Xbox One WWE 2K18 and fifa 18 / HITMAN 2 On Ps4/PC/XBOX-best Assassin Game Ever / Best Mobile Game Ever Below 500MB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best WWE Game Ever WWE 2k18 Is Available For Free by ezums1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
After playing WWE 2k17 you must be wanting to play the WWE 2k18 as soon as it drops. World Wrestling Entertainment has played a great role in the world of entertainment with their series of weekly activities that keeps you stick to your plastic TV screen. WWE has made available series of games for different consoles, but 2K series remains the most popular and most downloaded by millions of fans around the globe.

When I played the previous edition of this game WWE 2k17 I thought no other edition can match up that standard but WWE 2K18 proved me wrong. with its mind-blowing graphics which you can hardly differentiate from real life with authentic commentary where you hear the voice of the great Micheal Cole. The WWE 2k18 APK and data contains real WWE action. Entrance style of the wrestler and their moves seems the exact copy of real ring plus the new multiplayer mode which enables you to connect with friends.

Here I have provided every thing you need to get WWE 2k18 running on your android and PC device. Before we get down to that lets take a quick review of the game and also see the basic requirements for the game to play on your android and PC device.

About WWE 2k18 and its Features
game by: 2k inc
good controls
good HD graphics
good commentry
Multiplayer Mode
several game play modes
wwe 2k18 games free

Minimum Requirement for WWE 2K18

It needs an operating system version 5.0 or above to run this game on the Android device.
The processor must be at least 1.8 GHz with Quad cores to handle all the files of the game and run it fluently.
RAM must be 2 or more than 2 GB due to its OBB data usage and LAN connectivity.
Massive games are battery consuming, so a decent battery of more than 3000 mAh is required to run WWE 2k18 APK mobile game

How to download and install WWE 2k18
Use the following links to download WWE 2k18 and follow the sequence of instructions below carefully to install and set-up the game.

download WWE 2k18 Apk here
download WWE 2k18 OBB data file
copy and paste both files on the root internal storage of your android device
do not lunch the game immediately after installation, follow the steps below before you lunch
copy the obb file from the root internal storage to a certain location internal storage>android>obb
if you have done as instructed, you can now go ahead and lunch the WWE 2k17 on your android device.

I hope this Article was helpful, feel free to comment about the post below cos your opinion is highly regarded.

source: http://www.blazinginfos.com/2017/12/download-wwe-2k18-apk-obb-data-for.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest First Touch Soccer 2023 (FTS 23) Mod Apk Obb Data Free Download / God Of War 2 Pc Highly Compressed [188 MB] / Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.