Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How (584 Views)

What Do You Want From God Today? / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? / What Do You Want From God This October Month Of Blessings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by Nobody: 4:03am On Dec 10, 2017
I found a way to get almost whatever you want from God or Yah and it doesnt envovle prayer not to say you cant get whatever you want through prayer but this is a different way to get things done. Listen to this guys i have a way its different and very effective in getting what you want from God. Heres what you have to do you first need to learn how to times your commands once you have learned this you can command any demon to do something and he would be compelled by the power of the command times to do a certain thing. You send that demon striaght to God and get his Seal of Approval this is more than a yes its a resounding yes go right ahead. Once you have that you can get almost whatever you want and is good in getting what you want from God. Listen its not far fetched its guranteed to work once you try.

Lets move along to times what is times how can we times. Times is amplifiaction of something say a command you give a demon come out of him or her well times is saying come out with more power behind it. I used times many times and it works i even sent a demon to God to get his seal to the things i was asking him and it worked. But times is amplifiaction adding more power to it. When i times my commands i said something like this to the demon or evil spirit i was delievering myself from In Yahshua Hamshaiach name i command you (Demon name) (its good to have the name of the demon when doing it this direct and laying such a heavy command on a demon) go and sit down here In Yahshua Hamashiach name then you end it with times whatever number leta say two or onethousand but i used a much getter number it works that easy just say this correctly like i written and say times then put a number behind it. You may have noticed i was using Yahshua and not Jesus thats because when i said it i was using that name not Jesus but the true spelling but it works for Jesus as well and i used that name and it works for it as well.

This is something i have figured out and works so incrediably well with given demons commands that you should start using it and we all can do it all you need to do is try. Try using times to give a demon a command So you may say something like this : In Jesus Christ name I command you ( Incubus) to sit down In Jesus Christ name then you say times 300,000 thats a very great command and the demon should be compelled to sit down and does it its that esay to times a command. The way i am saying it like In Jesus Chriat Name I command you Incubus to sit down In Jesus Christ name then say times 300,000 is important you must say it correctly and say it like your given the demon a command.

With this you can get things you want from Yah your Elohim. You can command a demon to get his Seal of Approval and get what you want from it by telling them. I have a way i planned out for you to get what you want and a system that invovles angels so you wont have to deal with demons and giving a command every single time to a demon to get his Seal of Approval i will be writing it down here in this topic and hopefully one of you wise brothers or sisters can help me out with some personal things involving this so that some things can be done in the spirit.
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by bolt000(m): 4:10am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 10, 2017
Okay Brothers and Sisters back here a again and i hope to receive a personal message about this so we can get things done in the spirit. First off here is a system to getting whatever you want from God. You know asking for his Seal of Approval is okay but who wants to keep using demons to do it okay brothers in sisters here is a system to getting whatever you want all you need to get is paper hopefully ruled paper and a computer with a word program on it something like king soft or microsoft word a word processor that have documents to it. Once you have that you need to get ready to command a demon using times its best if the demon is on the outside also so he can go and get whatever you command him to get but using times command that demon to go and get Gods Seal of Approval but to this other Seal of Approval so write this down on paper and send the demon to get his Seal of Approval to it: Father Yah could you send angels to get your seal of approval or dissapproval and Yahshua Hamashiach seal of approval or dissapproval and Ruach Hakodesh seal of approval or dissapproval to those things i asked that is written on paper and on the documents thats on my computer every day for as long as their are angels and could you command satan and his demons not to capture them but if a fallen angel capture them free them in present time

With this you can have angels sent to get his Seal of Approval and you dont need to use demons each and every time but now the angels are being used to get his Seal of Approval. See also that you can ask almost anything of Yah (God) and Yahshua ( Jesus) and Ruach Hakdoesh ( Holy Spirit) and get their seal all you need to do is find ruled hopefully ruled paper and have a word processor and you have your self a success story like none have never seen. You will blossom in the spirit and be very prosperous in the kingdom of heaven. You can get almost whatever you want once you have his Seal of Approval and flourish.

This can be done and something you can pray for that can produce the same result of getting almost whatever you want from God. Is asking for the angels number you know like phone number so you can call them and ask them things and get things like Yahs Seal of Approval or Yahshua or Ruach Hakodesh seal of approval. Now i figured that you could not call God directly but you could call the angels because they got numbers so here it is ask God for their numbers so you can call them hopefully on your cell phone and get them to get things for you like Yahs Seal of Approval to what you want so you can say i can get these things and its true.

Hopefully one of you brothers or sisters would message me and we can get things done in the spirit.
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by KardinalZik(m): 5:54am On Dec 10, 2017
God is not a man (Numbers 23:19a); so you can't command answers from him. Neither Satan himself, Beelzebub the prince of demons, nor satanist like you can do that.

There's ONLY ONE NAME under heaven by which we must approach Yahweh: THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THE CRUCIFIED KING. At the mention of his name, everything compulsorily bows to his Lordship.

Take your SATANIST AGENDA elsewhere!
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
KardinalZik:
God is not a man (Numbers 23:19a); so you can't command answers from him. Neither Satan himself, Beelzebub the prince of demons, nor satanist like you can do that.

There's ONLY ONE NAME under heaven by which we must approach Yahweh: THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, THE CRUCIFIED KING. At the mention of his name, everything compulsorily bows to his Lordship.

Thats not his name Jesus Christ but for the time being their is grace and he allows us to use the name. Yahshua Hamashiach is his name and its more fitting to use it i went through a situation where you needed to know the names of all three and let me tell you when i adressed him it was not by that name and it was correct. But brother i want people to realize that you can get almost whatever you want from God Yah when you do a wise thing like this and i did the same and one result was that i was blessed by Judah and the blessing is great thats i am reciveing things from family members like food and i found money also its incrediable what i have managed to do but it would be even more great to see others brothers and sisters do like wise.

You can ask God Yah for numbers of angels and get them its simple just pray for them. Because you may not reach God with a number but you can reach the angels with a number.
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by KardinalZik(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mountainofglory:

Thats not his name Jesus Christ but for the time being their is grace and he allows us to use the name. Yahshua Hamashiach is his name and its more fitting to use it i went through a situation where you needed to know the names of all three and let me tell you when i adressed him it was not by that name and it was correct. But brother i want people to realize that you can get almost whatever you want from God Yah when you do a wise thing like this and i did the same and one result was that i was blessed by Judah and the blessing is great thats i am reciveing things from family members like food and i found money also its incrediable what i have managed to do but it would be even more great to see others brothers and sisters do like wise.

You can ask God Yah for numbers of angels and get them its simple just pray for them. Because you may not reach God with a number but you can reach the angels with a number.

Give me 3 correct scores if na true!
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mountainofglory:
Okay Brothers and Sisters back here a again and i hope to receive a personal message about this so we can get things done in the spirit. First off here is a system to getting whatever you want from God. You know asking for his Seal of Approval is okay but who wants to keep using demons to do it okay brothers in sisters here is a system to getting whatever you want all you need to get is paper hopefully ruled paper and a computer with a word program on it something like king soft or microsoft word a word processor that have documents to it. Once you have that you need to get ready to command a demon using times its best if the demon is on the outside also so he can go and get whatever you command him to get but using times command that demon to go and get Gods Seal of Approval but to this other Seal of Approval so write this down on paper and send the demon to get his Seal of Approval to it: Father Yah could you send angels to get your seal of approval or dissapproval and Yahshua Hamashiach seal of approval or dissapproval and Ruach Hakodesh seal of approval or dissapproval to those things i asked that is written on paper and on the documents thats on my computer every day for as long as their are angels and could you command satan and his demons not to capture them but if a fallen angel capture them free them in present time

With this you can have angels sent to get his Seal of Approval and you dont need to use demons each and every time but now the angels are being used to get his Seal of Approval. See also that you can ask almost anything of Yah (God) and Yahshua ( Jesus) and Ruach Hakdoesh ( Holy Spirit) and get their seal all you need to do is find ruled hopefully ruled paper and have a word processor and you have your self a success story like none have never seen. You will blossom in the spirit and be very prosperous in the kingdom of heaven. You can get almost whatever you want once you have his Seal of Approval and flourish.

This can be done and something you can pray for that can produce the same result of getting almost whatever you want from God. Is asking for the angels number you know like phone number so you can call them and ask them things and get things like Yahs Seal of Approval or Yahshua or Ruach Hakodesh seal of approval. Now i figured that you could not call God directly but you could call the angels because they got numbers so here it is ask God for their numbers so you can call them hopefully on your cell phone and get them to get things for you like Yahs Seal of Approval to what you want so you can say i can get these things and its true.

Hopefully one of you brothers or sisters would message me and we can get things done in the spirit.

For them that cant seem to find a demon to command just do this thing say blood of Jesus Christ in the heavens teleport red queen to my house to get the demon red queen a red spider to then put a command on her and send her to get Yahs seal of approval its that easy.
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
KardinalZik:

God created the devil/Ekwensu/Lucifer/Satan and Satan is wicked n even fought God in heaven........ Go figure.
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mountainofglory:
I found a way to get almost whatever you want from God or Yah and it doesnt envovle prayer not to say you cant get whatever you want through prayer but this is a different way to get things done. Listen to this guys i have a way its different and very effective in getting what you want from God. Heres what you have to do you first need to learn how to times your commands once you have learned this you can command any demon to do something and he would be compelled by the power of the command times to do a certain thing. You send that demon striaght to God and get his Seal of Approval this is more than a yes its a resounding yes go right ahead. Once you have that you can get almost whatever you want and is good in getting what you want from God. Listen its not far fetched its guranteed to work once you try.

Lets move along to times what is times how can we times. Times is amplifiaction of something say a command you give a demon come out of him or her well times is saying come out with more power behind it. I used times many times and it works i even sent a demon to God to get his seal to the things i was asking him and it worked. But times is amplifiaction adding more power to it. When i times my commands i said something like this to the demon or evil spirit i was delievering myself from In Yahshua Hamshaiach name i command you (Demon name) (its good to have the name of the demon when doing it this direct and laying such a heavy command on a demon) go and sit down here In Yahshua Hamashiach name then you end it with times whatever number leta say two or onethousand but i used a much getter number it works that easy just say this correctly like i written and say times then put a number behind it. You may have noticed i was using Yahshua and not Jesus thats because when i said it i was using that name not Jesus but the true spelling but it works for Jesus as well and i used that name and it works for it as well.

This is something i have figured out and works so incrediably well with given demons commands that you should start using it and we all can do it all you need to do is try. Try using times to give a demon a command So you may say something like this : In Jesus Christ name I command you ( Incubus) to sit down In Jesus Christ name then you say times 300,000 thats a very great command and the demon should be compelled to sit down and does it its that esay to times a command. The way i am saying it like In Jesus Chriat Name I command you Incubus to sit down In Jesus Christ name then say times 300,000 is important you must say it correctly and say it like your given the demon a command.

With this you can get things you want from Yah your Elohim. You can command a demon to get his Seal of Approval and get what you want from it by telling them. I have a way i planned out for you to get what you want and a system that invovles angels so you wont have to deal with demons and giving a command every single time to a demon to get his Seal of Approval i will be writing it down here in this topic and hopefully one of you wise brothers or sisters can help me out with some personal things involving this so that some things can be done in the spirit.

U need help Sir.
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 16, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U need help Sir.

Now why is that? This is so spiritual and wise that no one at least until now has thought of it. This is a way to get what you want from God Yah. This should be for thanks to God Yah for such wisdom being used to profit the saints of the most high in whatever they want.
Re: Getting Whatever You Want From God Found Out How by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Heres another secret to getting whatever you want from God Yah just ask him in prayer for his seal of approval or approval this is more than a simple yes its a go ahead in whatever you want it matters how you pray when your on your knees and what you say when that window of oppurtunity is open in the heavens to get your prayers heard never mind getting a yes lets start with being heard first than ask and if you are wise you'd go for his approval instead of a yes it means that much more because you need another yes and more and more until it is answered but with his approval or seal of approval you could ask anything and get it its what you say when that hole is open in the rock that you piereced with your prayer is their be wise and ask so wisely.

(1) (Reply)

For Catholics In Need Of Our Services / Catholic Priest Arms Self With AK47 Riffle On Pulpit / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/02/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.