Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Make Money With Your Twitter Profile If You Have More Than 100 Followers - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Make Money With Your Twitter Profile If You Have More Than 100 Followers (778 Views)

More Than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts Keys On Window / More Than 100 Keyboard Shortcuts- Must Read / How To Create A Short Name For Your Facebook Profile, Group, Fans Page Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Your Twitter Profile If You Have More Than 100 Followers by oritameta(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
If you have a minimum of 100 followers, you can make money as a publisher with your twitter profile.

Twitter

It is free, easy and very straight forward.

Will appreciate your follow on twitter.
Planetprose
Re: Make Money With Your Twitter Profile If You Have More Than 100 Followers by jaysay(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2010
as a publisher, public figure, entertainer,
Celebrity, company and individual.
Twitter should be the next thing you
Are checking out. You follower,
Though may not mean much, if you
Do not craft your bio to be strategic.

The number of follower is not as
Important as the uniqueness of the
Followers.

Also you need to increase your clout rating. Check mine @

http://klout.com/jesseoguns
Follow me on twitter @jesseoguns
Re: Make Money With Your Twitter Profile If You Have More Than 100 Followers by sco4real(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2010
What about if i have followers in facebook. or its only twitter

(1) (Reply)

N35,000 Naira Laptops. / A Laptop Computer Needed / Tekedia Innovation Forum Announces Prizes–Top Comments & Topic Each Gets N10k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.