Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Customization Of Newspapers Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Customization Of Newspapers Theme (1053 Views)

Vivaldi 2.10 Released With Better Site Compatibility, More Customization Option / I Will Fix Wordpress Issues And Do Customization / Cpanel Branding And Customization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customization Of Newspapers Theme by W3lord: 7:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Who can customize newspaper theme please indicate here
Re: Customization Of Newspapers Theme by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 10, 2017
09079094612 chat/call
Re: Customization Of Newspapers Theme by ogunjobiolaide: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Call or whatsapp me using 08063718360
Re: Customization Of Newspapers Theme by Dmayor7(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
W3lord:

Sure, I can customize any WordPress theme for you.

Contact me now at 08175765974 or darlington@w3programs.com
Re: Customization Of Newspapers Theme by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2017
W3lord:

My name is Sam, A freelance Ux, Web and Mobile designer/ developer. Just came across your post.

I am a top designer on Fiverr and upwork. With more than 6 years experience working in the digital sphere.
And over the years I have helped some clients to design some amazing WordPress based website and this includes working with Newspaper and Newsmag which are both from TagDiv. I am vrast in the usage of TagDiv composer and visual composer to customize Newspaper theme.

Starting WEBSITE is more than just design, this is why I build with SEO, security and conversion in mind. I won't just design but will provide you with the necessary tools and support to make sure you succeed.

Please text, whatsapp or even flash me on (08167855904 and i will call you back or send a mail to 360bruss(@)gmail.com juju

I am super Excited to work with you sir and looking forward to hearing from you.
Re: Customization Of Newspapers Theme by JimloveTM(m): 1:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Beep or Chat me up...
Contact information in my signature below
Re: Customization Of Newspapers Theme by DavidOluyale(m): 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'm experience with wordpress theme development and plugins creation. Lets talk more via www.davolusoft.com/whatsapp
Re: Customization Of Newspapers Theme by ThatCEO: 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Take my advice, read your theme documentation, watch YouTube and do it yourself. You will suffer a lot but you would have mastered it in the process.

Or u can pay someone, but will have to pay when u want to change a heading color or even to customize menu or post a topic.

You are smarter than u think
Re: Customization Of Newspapers Theme by ikejastores: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2019

My name is Sam, A freelance Ux, Web and Mobile designer/ developer. Just came across your post.

I am a top designer on Fiverr and upwork. With more than 6 years experience working in the digital sphere.
And over the years I have helped some clients to design some amazing WordPress based website and this includes working with Newspaper and Newsmag which are both from TagDiv. I am vrast in the usage of TagDiv composer and visual composer to customize Newspaper theme.

Starting WEBSITE is more than just design, this is why I build with SEO, security and conversion in mind. I won't just design but will provide you with the necessary tools and support to make sure you succeed.

Please text, whatsapp or even flash me on (08167855904 and i will call you back or send a mail to 360bruss(@)gmail.com juju

I am super Excited to work with you sir and looking forward to hearing from you.

Scammer

Scam Alert: Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor : 08109060566

Don't deal with Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor

GTB Account details...0115915098

Samuel Oghenebrume Ughojor

Fraud Alert
Defrauded me of 90,000 for a website design

Beware of this young man.

and his post

Phone Lines are Off and doesn't reply chats :08109060566

(1) (Reply)

Hosted Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale With $23.79 Inside / How To Make Money With Payoneer Affiliate Program / 4 UK Fresh Adsense Account Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.