Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies (721 Views)

Are You Interested In The Business Of Importing Phones From China? / Start Importing From China To Nigeria. / Learn Mini Importation Within Minutes. Start Importing From China To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by yandevboy: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2017
I want to import some products from China

Which is the best shipping company I can use

Which are the ones to avoid

Please experience guys in the house, share with me

Thanks and God bless
Re: Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by yahsobur(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2017
I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that Contain all you need to know about shipping in 24hrs to 48hrs and your goods are in Nigeria. You only pay after your goods is in Nigeria. The video cost five thousand naira only.

Make cool cash from mini importation business from now on.

Thanks.
Re: Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by yandevboy: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
yahsobur:
I have a well detailed video on mini importation business that Contain all you need to know about shipping in 24hrs to 48hrs and your goods are in Nigeria. You only pay after your goods is in Nigeria. The video cost five thousand naira only.

Thanks.

Can you just mention the shipping companies?
Re: Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by Emmytes(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
yahsobur:

Thanks.

You still dey learn work
Re: Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by yandevboy: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Emmytes:

You still dey learn work

Bro, probably you can mention the best shipping companies for China import

Thanks
Re: Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
yahsobur:

Thanks.
bloody scammer
Re: Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by yandevboy: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2017
smato:
bloody scammer

Does it mean no one has experience with importing from China?

Someone mentioned Chrisvicmall to me

How reliable and efficient are there

Nairalanders, share your experience guys

I know this forum to be very helpful
Re: Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by Gentlevin: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Young man if u are looking for very cheap shipping company alone, u will fall into d hands of scammers .

Avoid chrisvicmall OK......they used to be good before but started messing up and many left them.

its either u buy direct from aliexpress and get free shipping from them and then receive your products from d post-office or u use the services of these nairalanders(they are reliable and u can search for their thread )...

They are Bisbloke(specuit), justi4jesu and Mayorall.....

goodluck....

1 Like

Re: Importing From China, Which Are The Best Shipping Companies by yandevboy: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Gentlevin:
Young man if u are looking for very cheap shipping company alone, u will fall into d hands of scammers .

Avoid chrisvicmall OK......they used to be good before but started messing up and many left them.

its either u buy direct from aliexpress and get free shipping from them and then receive your products from d post-office or u use the services of these nairalanders(they are reliable and u can search for their thread )...

They are Bisbloke(specuit), justi4jesu and Mayorall.....

goodluck....

Thanks much for your input bro

Let me check them out...

(1) (Reply)

At Last, Withrillsnetwork Finally Pay Me After 32 Days Of Withdrawal Request / Invest In Nylon ( Polyethylene) Production / Trusted Whatsapp Group For Buying And Selling Ecurrencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.