Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,540 members, 7,850,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Colon Cancer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Colon Cancer (737 Views)

Carrots Could Ward Off Colon Cancer / The Best Way To Prevent Colon Cancer. / Prevent Yourselve From The 21st Century No 1 Killer Disease Colon Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colon Cancer by viperman: 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2010
Hi people,

please someone very dear to me has the above titled disease. Can anyone suggest a reputable hospital in nigeria, ghana or india that can help get rid of this?
Re: Colon Cancer by oosea(m): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2010
We have a permanent solution for Colon Cancer.
Call: 08038742188
Re: Colon Cancer by emyessien(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2010
4 solution reach me on dis line 08060065221.takia
Re: Colon Cancer by victor08(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2010
helo man, sori about your situation.i think i have an idea since this an online way of helping people.
i will advice you to buy EDMARK PRODUCTS( RENOWNED WORLD CLASS COMPANY) FROM MALAYSIA.they make health care products and there's is dis their product SHAKE OFF.IT'S VERY GOOD.JUST TRY AND GET AND TAKE THEM.IT WILL CLEAR ALL THE BLOCKAGES AND INFECTIONS IN THE COLON. RECOMMENDED FOR COLON CANCER PATIENTS.I TRIED IT BEFORE.

JUST GO TRU THEIR BROCHOURE AND HELP YOURSELF.

CHEERS AND LONG LIFE
Re: Colon Cancer by Romeo4real(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22, 2010
@OP- Do you have any symptoms of Colon Cancer (Local or Systemic)? Have you been diagnosed with Colon Cancer? At what stage? What part of the colon was the cancer found? The answers to these questions are crucial as they have a direct effect on the survival rates of the sufferer.

Please beware of quacks offering supplements or people giving phone numbers to call.
This is a very serious illness that can ONLY be effectively treated with a combination of surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy in a proper hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Normal?. / Jiaogulan- The Most Remarkable Health Tea In The World / Strech Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.