Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Lateness To Church:habit Or Negligence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lateness To Church:habit Or Negligence (422 Views)

Winners Chapel Refuses To Wed Couple In Akwa Ibom Over Lateness / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / How To Avoid Lateness To Church Tomorrow Being Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lateness To Church:habit Or Negligence by Mzflexydeeva(f): 11:04am On Dec 10, 2017
The issues of going to church or places of worship late has become so common for many its now a normal practice.
The real question now isn't do people go to places of worship late on purpose but do they even realize something is wrong.
There are a number of places people would never dream of going to late but when it comes to the presence of God, it's as though one is forced to mark attendance.
Who needs the church more? Us or God..... If men do not praise me then I would raise stones to praise me.
Today, different churches have different timing for church services to ensure people have no excuse but people would rather stroll into their various places of worship 30 minutes late with no remorse. Is the church just another item to mark off our to-do list every week?
How many people go to church more than once a week? Is 3, 4 hours too much to spend in the presence of God or are we just not aware of the supremacy of God?
Let us make prayer the steering whee of our lives not the spare tire. In this way we can ask God help us take the things of God very serious.
If the bibile says where 2 or 3 are gathered in my name there I am..... Ask yourself today, does Jesus come late

(1) (Reply)

Can Morality Save Us? / Bishop David Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Formally Condemns Fulani Herdsmen Killing / Nigerian Gospel Hip Hop: A Call For Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.