Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

President Buhari In His Farm..picture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President Buhari In His Farm..picture (662 Views)

John Dumelo Shows Off His Farm. Preaches Agriculture (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Meets President Buhari In New York (Photo) / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari In His Farm..picture by pol23: 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Our dear president in his Farm....
What do you have to say about this?
Picture shared by his personal Photographer on IG.

Re: President Buhari In His Farm..picture by Kenzico(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
cool

I'm feeling those trainers!
Re: President Buhari In His Farm..picture by madridguy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Asadulahi Sai Baba

We the good people of Nigeria are solidly behind you.

ALLAH HAFIZ
Re: President Buhari In His Farm..picture by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
You see, that his one plot of land with few cows he showed before election has turned to hectares of land.

Buhari is corrupt.

Wearing trainers on top Agbada, which kain President be this sef

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari In His Farm..picture by extralargehead(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Good for him, because he will soon return to the farms. He has no business in Aso Rock.
Re: President Buhari In His Farm..picture by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
madridguy:
Asadulahi Sai Baba

We the good people of Nigeria are solidly behind you.

ALLAH HAFIZ
You are solidly behind him yet you were advising an American sojourner not to return to Nigeria because of what buhari has turned the country into.

Judge yourself, do you have sense?
Re: President Buhari In His Farm..picture by pol23: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mr president.
I pray you live long
I pray you loose to Atiku.
But before then,I pray God give you the strength to make life liveable in Nigeria ,because the present situation is called Hell.

(1) (Reply)

10 Real Facts About Jackie Appiah You Probably Didn't Know / “I Don’t Feel Ashamed To Be A Prostitute”-queen Farcadi / Oladips Sets To Release His First Album This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.