Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Has Blockchain Increased Its Fees On Transactions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Blockchain Increased Its Fees On Transactions (678 Views)

How To Activate Access Bank Debit Visa ATM Card For Online Transactions / How Can I Activate My Uba Visa Card For Online Transactions / Agent Not Needed (ANN): Aims To 'remove' Agents From Real-estate Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Blockchain Increased Its Fees On Transactions by FxBase(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dear Nairalanders,

I need your submission to if I was right or wrong regarding this post. It happened yesterday Saturday 11/12/17 when I was to send $20 worth of BTC to a fellow, to my amazement, the regular fee on the said transfer was fixed at around $10 for the transaction. Leading to $30 in all.

My question is have you experienced such hike fees on blockchain, if yes, are there other wallet operators with lesser fees.

Thank you
Re: Has Blockchain Increased Its Fees On Transactions by chordrylateral(m): 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Yes! blockchain has increased it's transaction fees

2 Likes

Re: Has Blockchain Increased Its Fees On Transactions by FxBase(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank you for this, but which other wallet do you think is less on commission
chordrylateral:
Yes! blockchain has increased it's transaction fees

1 Like

Re: Has Blockchain Increased Its Fees On Transactions by JustCryptos: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
FxBase:
Thank you for this, but which other wallet do you think is less on commission

The fees will go back to normal soon. There were a lot of unconfirmed transactions. Increasing the transaction fee is one of the ways to stop people from sending out little amounts. Follow the news and you'll understand.

2 Likes

Re: Has Blockchain Increased Its Fees On Transactions by FxBase(m): 3:56am On Dec 12, 2017
@Justcryptos, thanks for your time. Pls can u share a crypto new site? Thanks again and again
JustCryptos:

The fees will go back to normal soon. There were a lot of unconfirmed transactions. Increasing the transaction fee is one of the ways to stop people from sending out little amounts. Follow the news and you'll understand.
Re: Has Blockchain Increased Its Fees On Transactions by JustCryptos: 4:02am On Dec 12, 2017
FxBase:
@Justcryptos, thanks for your time. Pls can u share a crypto new site? Thanks again and again

You can try Luno, Paxful, Coinbase,, or Poloniex

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Make 50%-100% Easily Everyday Trading Cryptocurrency / Akwa Ibom Social Investment Programme / How To Import From The Cheapest Website In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.