Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916463 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
kcwitch:
Hello everyone, can someone assist with a list of schools that accept a gre score below 300?
If you want to gain admission to a good school and get a form of assistantship, I'll suggest you retake the GRE. Getting a good score also gives the VO an idea that you're a genuine student. If you still want to go ahead with that score, I'll suggest you go to msinusdotcom and use their profile calculator to get a list of schools that may admit you for that low GRE score......hope this helps.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kcwitch(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
goodemma20:
If you want to gain admission to a good school and get a form of assistantship, I'll suggest you retake the GRE. Getting a good score also gives the VO an idea that you're a genuine student. If you still want to go ahead with that score, I'll suggest you go to msinusdotcom and use their profile calculator to get a list of schools that may admit you for that low GRE score......hope this helps.

wow! taking the GRE doesn't always lead to auto increase in score bro. Is that really a criteria for visa application, or only in some case?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ollatoye: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2018
olammy2018:
Hello nairaland users, please I needed schedule an appointment between 1st till 12 of April but the least available spare start from 23rd while the programme I am applying for is between 16th till 18th of April. Please what can I do to secure an appointment date between this stipulated time..
use the emergency rescheduling of appointment, follow instructions on the site.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 1:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Hello Naira User's.. Please is there anyway i could be able to get visa with WAEC result only, the age of my passport is 26years old..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 1:51am On Mar 08, 2018
goodemma20:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 1:52am On Mar 08, 2018
Hello Naira User's.. Please is there anyway i could be able to get visa with WAEC result only, the age of my passport is 26years old..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by princeGee23: 2:15am On Mar 08, 2018
Which one is age on your passport, Is that not your real age and what happen to you real age?
.....You are OYO oooo

banji001:

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 2:27am On Mar 08, 2018
@princegee23 I understand you, but I just need to be put through, I beg una nab JJC I b, and I haven’t collect the transcript I’ve for my OND yet self
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 2:29am On Mar 08, 2018
The mistake I made at the first place is that I didn’t think about using the passport for something like this, I was just in need of it in a haste then, that’s why, but my thought is the age might be too old for freshman, that’s what am worried about
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 2:36am On Mar 08, 2018
kcwitch:

wow! taking the GRE doesn't always lead to auto increase in score bro. Is that really a criteria for visa application, or only in some case?
if you prepare very well, and work on your lapses, I see no reason why your score shouldn't increase. Test scores is not a criteria for getting visa, it may give the VO an idea that you are really going to the US to study. Some persons have gotten visas without even taking any tests.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Janet01234: 8:03am On Mar 08, 2018
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if I am supposed to print another statement of account few days before going to the embassy or just take the one I used in getting the I-20 (July-January)??

Please help a sister!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by strangest(m): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Please how much is the current price for toefl? thank you for your anticipated response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Phattynykun: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Hello I am a new guy on here ,can anybody help me make a list of good schools I can apply to fpr my masters degree with a gre score of 303 ,I am an electrical graduate with second class upper . Any guru who can guide me through will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Bro its not too old, just write the necessary exams and follow the normal procedures , book a visa appointment , read thoroughly all the visa transcripts on here , prepare well amd go for your interview , leave the rest to God bro.

banji001:
The mistake I made at the first place is that I didn’t think about using the passport for something like this, I was just in need of it in a haste then, that’s why, but my thought is the age might be too old for freshman, that’s what am worried about
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2018
@Naughthvirgin thanks a lot bro, I wa seven thinking if there is any school I could
Apply for with my WAEC result, because there is not much money to go and get transcripts for my OND...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Hello Naira Land users, please I need idea on how to go about this, please help a brother, want to know is there is schools I could apply for with my waec results, that the application fees doesn’t cause much either... please I need help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
You welcome fam...
Well to the best of my knowledge and with the fact I've read on here from most gurus and applicants ...
There are schools that request for waec (few tho), majority of these schools would request for an official high school transcript from you since you are applying as a freshman. Since what you have is just an Ond I dont think its equivalent to the USA b.sc of a 4.0 GPS scale without an HND.
So yes you can apply to schools with just your high school transcripts and get admissions but as the gurus would always advise always write a standardized test( it aids scholarship opportunities when the scores are high) so as to seem as a genuine student.
If you want schools narrow down your search using the Google.com and bring back all your findings on here and I believe the gurus and many more individuals would be willing to help.
I hope this answers your question

banji001:
@Naughthvirgin thanks a lot bro, I wa seven thinking if there is any school I could
Apply for with my WAEC result, because there is not much money to go and get transcripts for my OND...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2018
@NaughtyVirgin Thank you so much bro, and i really appreciate your effort by sharing your own little experience on here with me, thou am really new on here, and i believe it would surely work out by following this page, and i would be so much glad to see a guru who would put me through, i will be so much glad, moreover i had from someone that i could apply for Canada, that it would cost me 1m to get that done all together, and i'm not really buoyant enough for that presently, hope there is anyone is the house that could put me through and elaborate more on how to go about it for me.. Thanks once again bro.. I really do appreciate...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Anytym bro....just do away with agents and read every page on here you'd be well grounded and keep asking questions those who know would help you out

banji001:
@NaughtyVirgin Thank you so much bro, and i really appreciate your effort by sharing your own little experience on here with me, thou am really new on here, and i believe it would surely work out by following this page, and i would be so much glad to see a guru who would put me through, i will be so much glad, moreover i had from someone that i could apply for Canada, that it would cost me 1m to get that done all together, and i'm not really buoyant enough for that presently, hope there is anyone is the house that could put me through and elaborate more on how to go about it for me.. Thanks once again bro.. I really do appreciate...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ProfOjah1234: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
skido04:
Hello Friends,

Please, Is there any ETSU graduate student here?. Please i need your help.
I have questions on how to apply for GA and TS. Please help a brother out.

If anyone can point me to any ETSU graduate student too. I ll appreciate,
Thanks
Eldeevee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
banji001:
Hello Naira Land users, please I need idea on how to go about this, please help a brother, want to know is there is schools I could apply for with my waec results, that the application fees doesn’t cause much either... please I need help

How old are you?

University of Houston Victoria. No application fee required.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kodeya(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2018
Please treat as urgent.

Your answers would help in telling if I've just wasted 64k.

Pls can I use an old DS-160 for a new application ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by hardeythunji: 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2018
bigfrancis21:

How old are you?

University of Houston Victoria. No application fee required.
really ? DM bro let's talk on this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Bobority: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hello everyone, please I need some info about evaluation of WAEC transcripts.

1) Is WES or ECE preferable?
2) How long does it take the preferred one to complete the evaluation?
3) Is a course by course evaluation necessary for a WAEC transcript? The school did not specify this that’s why I am asking.

Thanks in advance!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by paulbets: 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bobority:
Hello everyone, please I need some info about evaluation of WAEC transcripts.

1) Is WES or ECE preferable?
2) How long does it take the preferred one to complete the evaluation?
3) Is a course by course evaluation necessary for a WAEC transcript? The school did not specify this that’s why I am asking.

Thanks in advance!

ECE will be much easier given that you won't have to bother going to waec office.. They will do the evaluation with just you providing waec scratch to ECE.

How have you been.?
Really been a long time... Trust you are Good

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by paulbets: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
ProfOjah1234

Baba how far na?
E don tey o... trust you are Good?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Bobority: 8:49pm On Mar 08, 2018
paulbets:

ECE will be much easier given that you won't have to bother going to waec office.. They will do the evaluation with just you providing waec scratch to ECE.

How have you been.?
Really been a long time... Trust you are Good

Thanks for the info Bro! I’m good thanks, trust you are good too. Will chat you up later. How your parole na?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by banji001: 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
@bigfrancis21 I’m 26 years of age, and that’s the same age on my passport, and that’s why I’m getting worried about having conversation with the V.O
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by paulbets: 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Bobority:

Thanks for the info Bro! I’m good thanks, trust you are good too. Will chat you up later. How your parole na?
You are most welcome.
I am so good and parole just dey sha.
I will be expecting your chat smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
Hey Janet, it doesn't really hurt to get another SOA. However, if it is gon be a big stress for you, the one you used may still be fine if the dates are not far from your interview date.
I hope this helps wink
Janet01234:
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if I am supposed to print another statement of account few days before going to the embassy or just take the one I used in getting the I-20 (July-January)??

Please help a sister!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.