Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916346 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Akins345: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Denvan:

It's like 4 hours but with Greyhound bus, it will be like 8 hours. You can join "TAMUK RIDES" on Fbook and see if someone is coming from Houston to Kingsville on the day you will arrive.
thanks for the clarity Devan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kindaguy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lamzee:
Hello House, Please I score 1170 in SAT and have GPA of 3.14/4.0, can I proceed with my application or I should write another SAT exam
pls check pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Wolexy1212(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
righturn:

congrats man, few things are scarier than AP, been like that for me since 13th December and I think it is affecting my BP lol .Did you get a text or an email or you only checked to see a status change ? Because I check mine every couple of minutes lol

No be small thing my brother, I first saw a change of status and later got text to pick up my documents. Yours should be issued on Wednesday, hopefully.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Drocks: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thanks Mr. We know your type you get to the top and then laugh at people at the bottom. Watch it!!!
NA you get your mouth so run am anyhow na me get my money. Shame on you when I get my VISA
AfonjaBoston:

Seriously you called it dreams
Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I call it waste of money borne out of desperation.
If you must pull the Abraham Lincoln's kind of stunt you be naija guy haba do am with sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by aanexplus(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yea, I can finally post my transcript here.

DEC 11 was war against fraud day. I got to embassy very early that day. We were delayed than usual (according to my seniors grin). Fast forward to the interview proper...
VO approved a mechanised farmer b4 me..

ME:Good morning sir
VO: good morning(with smile). We joked about our nights.
VO: where are you going in usa
ME: I am going to VTech to study construction management with research concentration on Intelligence Infrastructure
VO: wow you are going to VTech
ME: yea... He started being lenient and answered most of the questions himself
VO: i can see you study civil and you are going for construction management.
Me: yea
VO: what have you been doing since grad?
ME: told him
VO:why did you change your course?
ME: I discussed with Dr Wollmann about my research interests, she advised me to contact MLSoC because they are domiciled.
VO: oh ok
VO: will you come back to Nigeria
Me: Yes, I will come to pick up a job in Osun State University.
Vo: you want to be a teacher?
me: I want to be a lecturer oga cheesy
VO: SO you will be a Dr.
Me: yez, i will go for PhD so I can be a good lecturer
VO: how did you hear about the school
Me: I heard from Dr Olusegun who is an alumni of the school. I researched dere website and I saw they are the 3rd best in construction management... VO glanced at me at the mention of 3rd best
Vo: who will sponsor you
Me:my dad will sponsor me.
vo: what does he do?
me: he is into real estate and a pastor at All souls Anglican Church.
Vo: did you have his soa?
me: yes
Vo: did you take any standardised test?
me: yes, gre and toefl. I told him my score
I asked him if he still needs the statement. He collected my statement, test score and transcripts. He further asked if I asked any other doc which can support my profile. I gave him my admission letter.

I sha see white paper but baba put me on AP.

After Series of prayer and divine intervention, I was issued on Tuesday 19th Dec. I want to affirm that God plays a larger part in this visa stuff (people like Zainab, Lucy, pepe, adewole, temtop will understand). Shout out to my NL friends who stood by be during this time, AP is worse than refusal trust me. I wish all the hopeful success. See you soon Temtop, mama, zainab and adewole etc. One Love guys! grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lamzee:
Hello House, Please I score 1170 in SAT and have GPA of 3.14/4.0, can I proceed with my application or I should write another SAT exam

Lamzy what evaluation service did you use and how fast was the evaluation process can i pm you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ijebuboy525: 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
LagosismyHome:

Why do i see this same story all the time..... wink
Why can't people just go straight to school grin
Cos it's good to have some Yankee merriment before going to school, so book go fit enter head well grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Congratulations, more blessings ahead of you.
aanexplus:

DEC 11 was war against fraud day. I got to embassy very early that day. We were delayed than usual (according to my seniors grin). Fast forward to the interview proper...

ME: I am going to VTech to study construction management with research concentration on Intelligence Infrastructure
ME: I discussed with Dr Wollmann about my research interests, she advised me to contact MLSoC because they are domiciled.
Me: I heard from Dr Olusegun who is an alumni of the school. I researched dere website and I saw they are the 3rd best in construction management... VO glanced at me at the mention of 3rd best
I asked him if he still needs the statement. He collected my statement, test score and transcripts. He further asked if I asked any other doc which can support my profile. I gave him my admission letter.

After Series of prayer and divine intervention, I was issued on Tuesday 19th Dec. I want to affirm that God plays a larger part in this visa stuff (people like Zainab, Lucy, pepe, adewole, temtop will understand). Shout out to my NL friends who stood by be during this time, AP is worse than refusal trust me. I wish all the hopeful success. See you soon Temtop, mama, zainab and adewole etc. One Love guys! grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
aanexplus:

December 11... think no one was issued rather AP was the other of the day.... glad to see folks been finally approved after the fraud day spray!!!! have a great stay and God bless your new journey (in our mummy's voice lagosishome)

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by aanexplus(m): 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
congrats bro. finally
Wolexy1212:
[center]AP Changed to Issued [/center]
December 11 was strictly a denial and an AP day. Aanexplus and others can relate. When I almost heard your visa has been... The VO said I'll have to place a check on your documents and get back to you in few days. Mehn! I check my status every 2hrs, AP may appear worse than outright denial because you're practically stuck until they respond. He collected every damn document (Certificate, Transcripts, Professional Licence, GRE, TOEFL SCORES, Account statements...)

Interview at window 7
Me: Good morning, how was your weekend
Vo: Good morning, pass me your documents

Vo: Tell me about the program
Me: I'm going to WCU to pursue my masters degree in public health, it's a 2yr and 45unit course, I'll offering 24units of core courses and 21units in my major, some of the courses include Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Transcultural health, Behavioral health.... After the program, I would come back to Nigeria to establish my community pharmacy and partner with NGOs or Federal ministry of health.
Vo: I don't see any relationship between this degree and coming to establish a community pharmacy.
Me: no, this degree focuses on preventing diseases, promoting health and prolonging life. These are what I do on a daily basis at a community pharmacy
Vo: Nodded, okay...started checking my job description on DS160. Tell me your duties at your place of work
Me: I manage and oversee the smooth running of the pharmacy, I'm involved in procurement and inventory management of medications, I counsel clients on the appropriate use of medications.
Vo: did you take GRE, tell me the breakdown
Me: I did.
Vo: Tell me the prescriptions you fill
Me: I wasn't expecting that, I told him I fill prescriptions for OTC (over-the-counter) drugs such as aspirin, paracetamol, POM(prescription only medicines) antibiotics, opioids...cuts in
Vo: who's paying for your trip
Me: my dad and uncle
Vo: what do they do
Me: told him
Vo: do you have their account statements
Me: yes
Vo: lemme have them, give me GRE results. What other documents do you have?
That's how I gave everything
Vo: gave me white paper and said he'll be placing a check on them.
People were congratulating me and asking me to 'wash' it for them.. They always think once you are not with you passport, you've gotten your visa. I couldn't wash my AP then but now I can.
All thanks to this great thread. My conscience will keep disturbing me if I don't share this transcript. Wishing all the new applicants, the very best in their interviews. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by opemide007(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2017
Good morning all, my visa was approved at the Lagos Consulate this morning at about 9:30am. I am so grateful to God and everyone who has posted their transcripts here, thereby making it easier for other people like me to learn and avoid mistakes.

My interview was for 6:30am but I forgot my passport photograph at home so the CGI team directed me to take passport pictures before I could go for the interview (had to pay 2k). After finger printing, I had spotted a young white guy who was wearing natives and I was hoping I could interview with him because it seemed to me that he would have more empathy compared to the rest (seeing that he liked our culture enough to wear our native �, ....I may have been wrong tho)

Anyway, I was directed to him (my first victory �) and there were 2 families before me and they both got their visas, the second family was a mother and a daughter but he denied the daughter and gave the mother saying that the daughter is an adult, the babe is 25 yrs and she can apply in her own capacity and I thought she wasn't very audible.

So straight to my interview:
Vo: good morning
Me: good morning
Vo: what program are you going for?
Me: Master of Arts in Economics
vo: so what school are you going to?
Me: Western Illinois University
Vo: why this school ?
Me: (I had 5 points I had noted to say, but I got so carried away with the first one that I didn't mention others, I tried to dwell a lot on the first one tho, cos I think it was my strongest point).
During my application process, I noticed that the school has a unique graduate track system. What this means is that, while I will be trained in the fundamentals of graduate level economics, I will have the opportunity to select other courses that align with my goal. I wanted a program whose curriculum was interdisciplinary and Western Illinois is providing this opportunity for me. I wanted a program that would allow me study other entrepreneurial courses besides fundamentals of Economics. Some of the courses I will be taking are Economics of Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial experience and this is because of my role at my place of work where I interact with several business women who are passionate about their businesses but don't know how to go about it. By the time I go for this course, I will be better equipped to serve them.
Vo: where do you work and what's your role ?
( I think he was asking so that he could understand the link between my current role and why I was going for a masters program in Economics )
Me: I currently work in a bank and I manage and coordinate the trainings, capacity building and networking sessions for the women market program in my bank. I also forge partnerships and new alliances to add value to the women we serve. (I quickly tried to link what I currently do at work with my reason for going for masters in Economics). Given my role and because we cater to a large spectrum of women including business women, When I interact with most of these women, I realize that most of them are passionate about their businesses, but don't know much about finance, budgeting, going global, the need to collaborate , they don't even know where to start from. Prior to joining the bank, I already had a career plan to spend 4 years at work, go for a 2 years master program and come back to spend another 4 years before starting my own consulting firm to help business women grow their businesses and go global.
Vo: what is your highest level of education ?
Me: Bachelor in Education, Economics (I stuttered a bit here)
Vo: how many schools did you apply to
Me: 4
Vo: what are the schools?
Me: Western Illinois University, Eastern Illinois University, Montana State University and Virginia State University.
Then he notices something, (apparently, the last time I went for an interview, when I was declined, I had applied to Canadian schools and I had told the lady interviewing me that I applied to Canadian schools. And she quizzed me a lot about applying to Canadian schools, I couldn't convince her as to why I couldn't choose any of the other Canadian schools instead of western Illinois, I am pretty sure she must have noted this on my profile because she didn't seem convinced ). So he asks
Vo: did you apply to any other schools before now?
Me: yes, when I was applying during fall, I applied to 2 Canadian schools, but this time around, I decided to focus my energy on US schools.
Vo: what year did you graduate?
Me: 2010
Vo: what have you been doing since you graduated?
Me: following my graduation, I went for my youth service and after my service I started working with the bank.
Vo: what year was this?
Me:2013, I have been with the bank since 2013.
Vo: who is sponsoring your education?
Me: my dad
Vo: what does he do?
Me: he is an engineer who works with in an engineering firm. His firm provides support services to telecommunications giants like MTN, Huawei Technology. He does a lot of installations, trouble shooting, procurement and vendor supplies.
Vo: do you have your financial documents here?
Me: yes, I do (I reach for the statement and hand it to him)
Vo: (skims the first page) there is no name on this statement
Me: (In my mind, Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, how won't there be a name) there is a name on it then I call out my dad's full name
Vo: oh I see it now , do you have a more recent statement, this statement has been issued since September
Me: oh! I don't have a more recent one right here . This was the one I used for my I 20.
Vo: okay don't worry, have you ever travelled outside Nigeria before ?
Me: yes, I have been to the United Arab Emirate
Vo: what year was this?
Me: 2016
Vo: are you married ?
Me: no
Vo: do you have any kids
Me: No
Vo: where would you be staying?
Me: campus
Vo: okay, I will be approving your visa
Me: ( I thought I was going to go momentarily deaf like I read here, but I didn't ).
I felt as if I was in a dream, I couldn't believe it
So he hands me the white paper and circles a portion and said something about Email and SMS. I was so happy that I told him thank you and have a merry Christmas, he smiled and said you too. Up until I got home, I felt as though I was at lala land.
My 2 cents:
Pray as if that's all that counts and prepare as if that's all that counts
Read as many transcripts as possible, when I went for my first interview, I wasn't coming to NL but after I was declined and someone sent me past transcripts, I started coming here to read the transcripts and I was able to learn from so many of them.
I kept praying for favor, tried to give more including tithe, woke up at night to pray more and also read far and wide. My watchword was psalm 126:1-3 and indeed when he approved my visa application it felt like a dream.
I pray that God grant other people's heart desires as well.
Now it's time to book flights, get immunizations and prepare.[/quote]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by opemide007(m): 12:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Sorry the last post was a mistake!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamexx(m): 2:39am On Dec 23, 2017
Drocks:
Thanks Mr. We know your type you get to the top and then laugh at people at the bottom. Watch it!!!
NA you get your mouth so run am anyhow na me get my money. Shame on you when I get my VISA

I understand what AfonjaBoston is saying. You can't just be going for VISA interview like that. Something must have been wrong with one or more of your response somewhere. Do a retreat, sit back, ask yourself questions like what am I doing wrong? What is different in my circumstances between my last denial and now? Possibly post your transcript of all your six denials so that people can criticize it and make you a better candidate. I checked back and found you never posted any of your transcript from your first interview in 2015. How then can someone help you? If you are using an agent, its time you send him on retirement. You don't need one. I also noticed you did not take GRE and TOEFL. If you did...fine. If you did not, it is high time you take both exams even if the school waived it for you. Moreover, how can the school waived GRE for someone with a 3.63 GPA. "Woss Wobi", you are making yourself look like a desperate candidate and you may have been profile so in their system as one.

Alternatively, if you are in lagos, go to Educational Advising Centre (EAC) at the embassy at Walter Carrington. Present your case and hear what they tell you. It will be nothing different from what I have said.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamzee(m): 5:51am On Dec 23, 2017
snoopylinus:

Lamzy what evaluation service did you use and how fast was the evaluation process can i pm you?
LagosismyHome:

A1,B2, =4 points
B3, C4 . = 3 points
C5, C6 = 2 points
D7,E8= 1point

Then take the average as in divide total by no of subjects
you can also use foreigncredits
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by aamstih: 7:12am On Dec 23, 2017
@walspring, any toefl discount for the season?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ProfOjah1234: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Stanleych007:

Jesus and I nearly drank sniper for being rejected a 2nd time. God fix this.
You for drink am na, What stopped you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by GraceofGodfollo: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2017
when the V.O ask for passport and i20 is it advicable to pass it with other things like admission letter, Gre
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2017
ProfOjah1234:

You for drink am na, What stopped you?
lol ojah that your akata babe don dey enter your head abi? truth be told people varies!!! I don see person wa dem reject 12 times... the guy dey chest am like normal
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jamoyakz: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2017
GraceofGodfollo:
when the V.O ask for passport and i20 is it advicable to pass it with other things like admission letter, toefl,Gre
just give the document the VO asked for PS never present docs that they don't ask for

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamexx(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2017
GraceofGodfollo:
when the V.O ask for passport and i20 is it advicable to pass it with other things like admission letter, toefl,Gre

When you pass things you were not asked for, it makes you seem desperate and depending on the mood of the VO, they can decide to issue blue paper immediately. Do not shove any document you are not asked for. Just pass the document you are asked to pass. If they need any other document, they will ask for it. The VO's know we do a lot of oluwole document so they are not interested in seeing your document.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by uk101: 9:34am On Dec 23, 2017
Help a sister in this study hustle really need assistance i have half payment for the English test exam want to write Pte/Ielts someone help me let me complete the payment in this season of celebration, i intend writting this exam january been studying these months for English test yet i have not registered embarassed embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by aamstih: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
Me dey follow find for TOEFL grin, don't worry, someone would be moved to do christmas or new year for us.

uk101:
Help a sister in this study hustle really need assistance i have half payment for the English test exam want to write Pte/Ielts someone help me let me complete the payment in this season of celebration, i intend writting this exam january been studying these months for English test yet i have not registered embarassed embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Drocks: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
Thank you for the advice. Now, i join this forum way back 2015 with the moniker 'fregkay' wrote the GRE exam scored 306,toefl scored 82. applied to murray state university for a post baccalauret in occupational safety and health technology to tackle the safety chanllenges in the company where i work as an assitant project monitoring engineer. Got delayed 4times in the same year having thoroughly read transcripts on this forum. I posted my delayed transcripts. Then, i gave my self a year break not applying to any school or attend any interview at the US embassy in 2016. 2017 I decided building more on my profile and career as a civil engineer then i applied to cleveland state university for my masters in civil engineering. Now delayed twice. I have helped a couple of friends with admission process, mock interview, got visas and travelled. I am married with two kids, well paid job. If i am desperate i am desperate to build my career and be successful but not desperate to go and be lost in the USA like most people do.
Lamexx:

I understand what AfonjaBoston is saying. You can't just be going for VISA interview like that. Something must have been wrong with one or more of your response somewhere. Do a retreat, sit back, ask yourself questions like what am I doing wrong? What is different in my circumstances between my last denial and now? Possibly post your transcript of all your six denials so that people can criticize it and make you a better candidate. I checked back and found you never posted any of your transcript from your first interview in 2015. How then can someone help you? If you are using an agent, its time you send him on retirement. You don't need one. I also noticed you did not take GRE and TOEFL. If you did...fine. If you did not, it is high time you take both exams even if the school waived it for you. Moreover, how can the school waived GRE for someone with a 3.63 GPA. "Woss Wobi", you are making yourself look like a desperate candidate and you may have been profile so in their system as one.

Alternatively, if you are in lagos, go to Educational Advising Centre (EAC) at the embassy at Walter Carrington. Present your case and hear what they tell you. It will be nothing different from what I have said.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Lamexx:

please what's 3.63 in america standard? u r sounding like it's a 3rd class

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ayat1209(m): 11:28am On Dec 23, 2017
Visa denied on 20th December, 6.30am.. Lagos.

Transcript...

After the normal greeting and documents passing..

VO.. Which school are you going to.

Me.. California state University Sacramento.
Vo... When did you graduate..
ME... 2013, but the degree was awarded 2014... Cos of labor strike...
Vo... Which school and course
Me... Obafemi Awolowo University, civil engineering..
Vo... Why are you going for a masters degree degree now.
Me... At this level of my career, a masters degree is indespensable cos it would earn me an automatic promotion when I resume back to work after the degree.. It would make me more effective in the conduct of my work and give me a more competitive edge among professionals..
Vo.. What have you been doing since you graduated..
Me... I have been working and developing myself professionally.. I have obtained an international certification in safety from the USA. I have obtained a certification in Project management. I have been an active member of the Nigeria society of engineers. I have obtained a certification in Procurements, logistics and supply chain management. I have worked as a graduate intern, I have worked as a graduate engineer, I have worked as a site engineer.. Then she cut in...
Vo.... When did you start working.
Me... October 2013... Four years plus..
Vo... Are you married
Me... Yes..
Vo..... Kid...
Me.... Yes
Vo... How many
Me... 3, a female twin and a new baby boy..
Vo.. 2 or 3...(i guess she checked my last b1 interview answers, cos then I had two kids and just had a boys in September)
Me... 3
Vo... How many schools did you apply to..
Me... I considered 2 schools but applied to one.
Vo.... GRE? ...
Me... The department does not require gre for admission, they only require applicants to submit....(she cut in).... Typed.. And said the unfortunate statement....

Am planning to refire... Where do I need to adjust please...

Please note that I had a b1 interview on 5th of July this year.. I never knew usa visa is this hard.. I know people who get it like it was nothing...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ayat1209(m): 11:33am On Dec 23, 2017
Was denied the b1/b2
Ayat1209:

Transcript...

Me... At this level of my career, a masters degree is indespensable cos it would earn me an automatic promotion when I resume back to work after the degree.. It would make me more effective in the conduct of my work and give me a more competitive edge among professionals..
Me... I have been working and developing myself professionally.. I have obtained an international certification in safety from the USA. I have obtained a certification in Project management. I have been an active member of the Nigeria society of engineers. I have obtained a certification in Procurements, logistics and supply chain management. I have worked as a graduate intern, I have worked as a graduate engineer, I have worked as a site engineer.. Then she cut in...
Vo... Are you married
Me... Yes..
Vo..... Kid...
Me.... Yes
Vo... How many
Vo.. 2 or 3...(i guess she checked my last b1 interview answers, cos then I had two kids and just had a boys in September)
Me... 3
Vo.... GRE? ...
Me... The department does not require gre for admission, they only require applicants to submit....(she cut in).... Typed.. And said the unfortunate statement....

Please note that I had a b1 interview on 5th of July this year.. I never knew usa visa is this hard.. I know people who get it like it was nothing...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ayat1209(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2017
And I would love if anyone can help with mock
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 12:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ayat1209:

Transcript...

Vo... Are you married
Me... Yes..
Vo..... Kid...
Me.... Yes
Vo... How many
Me... 3
Vo.... GRE? ...

the fault with this transcript is very obvious. Applying to only one school which is considered a safe school is already a red flag, you now made situations worse by not taking a standardized test at all. Unfortunately, these two red flags cannot be adjusted over a short period of time. This is just my opinion though, I believe other gurus of the house can help your case.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by morgandy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
Good morning house please when reapplying and you are asked what have change what could be the perfect ans
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ayat1209(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
I perfectly understand you. But how do you think it's easy to prepare for gre when I work 7.30 to 4.30 Mondays to Friday and 9.00 to 3pm on Saturday, among other commitments. My question is should I reapply and what do I need to adjust here.?
goodemma20:
the fault with this transcript is very obvious. Applying to only one school which is considered a safe school is already a red flag, you now made situations worse by not taking a standardized test at all. Unfortunately, these two red flags cannot be adjusted over a short period of time. This is just my opinion though, I believe other gurus of the house can help your case.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Ayat1209(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
goodemma20:
Do you mean California state University Sacramento is a red flagged school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by goodemma20(m): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ayat1209:
Do you mean California state University Sacramento is a red flagged school?
nope, but it is not a stellar school like ASU and the likes. normally, you ought to apply to like 3 schools with CSUS as a second or preferably third option.That should be a plus in convincing the VO that you're a genuine student.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.