Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916736 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lullu: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Vo = hi good morning, me =good morning, pass me your passport and 120, i did, immediately she asked, why did u chose Idaho, i chose Isu because its a good in area of healtg and labouratory research, also i got a tuition waiver which make it easy for me, why did u chose mcb= its a known fact that the health sector in Nigeria is a very competitive on having this degree will place me in a better competitive position with others in the field most expecially myltinational pharmaceutical companies
jelmusboy:
Post your transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lullu: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Sorry bro, i was waiting till i got my visa b4 reply u, i didnt get it i want to try again
hotboss:

Can we connect please.

I will try to send a pm... bur you can still send as well please.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by winterstorm: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2018
mujeebat:

Thank you

You are welcome.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mzomaks: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2018
jelmusboy:
Post your transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mzomaks: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2018
jelmusboy:
Post your transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by mzomaks: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2018
lullu:
Was denied on friday at abuja cry, pls has any who was denied been able to book a date, i want to try again at lagos. My sch resumes in august 16th. Hope i can still make it, and i was even given a waiver cry cry

wow sorry about that Lagos is booked till 10th of August
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aronman: 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello everyone was denied visa today 6:30am at Lagos embassy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olalekank(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aronman:
Are you kidding?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jeffery23: 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nil
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Jiggsbaby: 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please how much is usa visa fee currently
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ysteph: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
You de here too? LOL
jelmusboy:
Post your transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Jiggsbaby: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Please someone should help me the current price of usa visa fee in naira??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jeffery23: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jiggsbaby:
Please someone should help me the current price of usa visa fee in naira??

N57,600
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
My visa was delayed today. Lagos embassy is mean
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lagos embassy nawa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Jiggsbaby: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
brave1773:
My transcript
Vo: good morning
Me: good morning
Vo: pass your passport and i20
Me: see them
Vo: where are you going?
Me: I am going to Gannon university in Pennsylvania.
Vo: what is your highest level of education
Me: HND.
Vo: what course?
Me: electrical engineering.
Vo: are you married?
Me: No.
Vo: any mid?
Me: No
Vo: have you traveled outside the country
Me: no.
Vo: who is sponsoring you?
Me: my dad.
Vo: how many school did you apply?
Me: 2 schools
How much was ur visa fee please
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jiggsbaby:

I was 64k... I bought around february
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by jandedfelloh: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jiggsbaby:

Someone has answered you. you can always google this kind of information . it's even on their website. the price is 57600

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Jiggsbaby:

I bought it 64k it was around february
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nahum777(m): 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aronman:
How did you know everyone was denied?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nahum777:
He greeted the house before stating how his interview went. Everyone can't be denied. Think before you comment.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
The window 7 finished me.... I felt pain
Someone help review my transcript
Vo: good mornning
Vo: where are you going to?
Me: i am going to Gannon university
Vo: to do what?
Me: study for my Bsc degree in electrical Engineering
Vo:what is your level of education?
Me: HND in electrical engineering.
Vo: how many school did you apply to?
Me:i applied to gannon and montana state university
Vo: why gannon?
Me: i chose gannon not minding the fact , it accepted
me as a transfer credit student. I am impressed.
with the course structure that layed emphasis on.
project leraning. In the sence that gannon
colaberated with local industry to bring the.
practical knowledge to class room to make the.
students stay abreast of rapid changes in.
technology.
Vo: do you have a kid?
Me: no..
Vo: who is paying for your trio?
Me: my dad
Vo: did you write any test?
Me: no.... It was not required by the school.
Vo: sorry you do not qualify. Please Help a brother.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nahum777(m): 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
dilodavid:
He greeted the house before stating how his interview went. Everyone can't be denied. Think before you comment.
"Think before you comment?" You had to be unreal and nasty about your response. His comment didn't have punctuations, so I misread it. I didn't know he was trying to say he was denied.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nahum777(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aronman:
Sorry about that. Post your transcript and fire again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aronman:
Some got their own... But it was few persons
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nahum777:
"Think before you comment?" You had to be unreal and nasty about your response. His comment didn't have punctuations, so I misread it. I didn't know he was trying to say he was denied.
Now you know. Let's move on. I have nothing against you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
brave1773:
The fat frog at window 7 finished me.... I felt pain
Someone help review my transcript
Vo: good mornning
Vo: where are you going to?
Me: i am going to Gannon university
Vo: to do what?
Me: study for my Bsc degree in electrical Engineering
Vo:what is your level of education?
Me: HND in electrical engineering.
Vo: how many school did you apply to?
Me:i applied to gannon and montana state university
Vo: why gannon?
Me: i chose gannon not minding the fact , it accepted
me as a transfer credit student. I am impressed.
with the course structure that layed emphasis on.
project leraning. In the sence that gannon
colaberated with local industry to bring the.
practical knowledge to class room to make the.
students stay abreast of rapid changes in.
technology.
Vo: do you have a kid?
Me: no..
Vo: who is paying for your trio?
Me: my dad
Vo: did you write any test?
Me: no.... It was not required by the school.
Vo: sorry you do not qualify. Please Help a brother.
Hahahahahaha "fat frog" my stomach oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nahum777:

grin funny ... I too thought he meant everyone was denied. Which might be possible at a particular time slot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aronman: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nahum777:

What I was trying to say was that I was denied today

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.