Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) (19134 Views)

Mercy Johnson Has Not Given Birth To 4th Child - Prince Odi Okojie, Her Husband / Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie Birthday, Drags Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) by dinocy(m): 11:34am On Dec 11, 2017
ancisfrank:
she's doing a good job keeping her marital life outta social media.. #nice one

then why post the pictures
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2017
E
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ndioma ! ndioma.

Love is a beautiful thing.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) by kendylet(f): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
waaaawwuu! cheesy beautiful couple!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) by Veraatabeh(f): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
rattlesnake:
Why do womens like marrying another woman's husband
i wonder oh
Re: Mercy Johnson And Prince Odi Okojie Step Out In Style (Photos) by Lovemeforme(f): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
itspzpics:
Checkout This adorable photo of Mercy Johnson Okojie And His Prince Charming As They Step Out In style

Celebrity couple Mercy Johnson Okojie and her Prince Charming husband step out in style with beautiful outfit.

I guess it’s Sunday outfit….we just love this couple, I think they are following the footstep of joke Silva’s family… See more below

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-mercy-johnson-okojie-and-his-prince-charming-as-they-step-out-in-style/

his Prince charming. ..Am searching for her Prince charming. ....please don't scrutinise my onyibo coz of this little correction biko,coz I am a biafran,am not your mate...my governor made me a commissioner of....,,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Genevieve Nnaji’s 34th Birthday Party / Anita Joseph Confirms She Is Pregnant With Twins / Why Lynxxx Is Nigeria’s Sexiest Male Musician Of 2014- CityPeople

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.