Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Experienced Bloggers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Bloggers Needed (917 Views)

Bloggers Needed For A Write Up / Copy/paste Bloggers Needed For Immediate Employment - N50,000 Per Month / Content Writers And Bloggers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Bloggers Needed by josephdreams: 3:12am On Dec 11, 2017
A Startup Media Home whose vision is to provide quality content to its readers and dominate the entertainment industry is looking to hire bloggers/journalists who share the Company’s visions in the following categories:
1.) Celebrity and Modeling
2.) Music
3.) News (entertainment)
4.) Tv/Movies
5.) Comedy

REQUIREMENTS:
- Applicant must be computer literate and able to understand how to blog and post contents (experience will be an added advantage)
- Applicant must be industrious and resourceful.
- Must be a visionary, Goal oriented and driven. Must have goals and targets of his/her own
- Must be able to think outside the box and fuel innovations to help the Media Home actualize its goals and visions
- Must be able to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must keep up with trends and should post contents that they can defend
- Must reside close to trending hotspots where daily happenings are the news of the net and/or provide reasons why current residence is ideal. Should be able to go out in the field to gather information if and when necessary
- Must understand the importance of the usage of keywords in blogging
- Must be intelligent, eloquent and fluid in speaking. Have the discipline to ask intelligent questions during interviews on red carpet events and shows.
- Must be able to write compelling articles with catchy headlines
- Must be a leader and be able to work alone without supervision but also flexible enough to be a team player.
- Must understand the social media and how to effectively use it to get readership for their articles and posts in addition to the Coy’s adverts.
- Must own a Personal computer or a gadget that will be blog friendly and enable the applicant be online to monitor comments on their articles and reply if and when necessary.
- Must be willing to work from home and take your work with you wherever you go.
- Must be knowledgeable about your chosen niche and be able to keep up with upcoming events and shows in other to attend them if sanctioned by the media Home.
- An educational background in Mass communication or a related discipline is not a solid criterion but will be an added advantage.
- Applicants of the music category should have the capability to add voiceovers in a song before upload.
- Applicants in the modeling category should be experienced in the field. A currently active model who meets the other requirements is preferable.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
How to Apply
Applications should contain
- CV
- A cover letter of why we should recruit you and what ideas and concepts you have that will be an added value to the Media Home.
- a short sample of an article you just wrote. Note that articles should be unique and will be compared with other materials online.
- Blog category of interest
Deadline
Application should be sent to josepholadugba@gmail.com
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by babablogger: 5:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol on top wetin na see the criteria sef

No experienced blogger will apply cause of the funny requirements

An education back ground in mass comm cheesy

You sef no know wetin you need

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by josephdreams: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
babablogger:

An education back ground in mass come cheesy

You are a coward!
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by SoNature(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
josephdreams:

babablogger:

An education back ground in mass come

You are a coward!

Babablogger, u sabi say work no dey! Why u come dey attack the recruiter na? grin

I swear, the attack pain am wella grin

2 Likes

Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by forbisi: 1:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
It looks as if this poster just copied and pasted requirements from different posts. Seriously, this doesn't look professional. You are a start up and you have that many requirements for just one job??
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by babablogger: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
josephdreams:

You are a coward!
if being realistic is what you call cowardice then no wahala grin grin grin

Goodluck finding an experienced blogger with PhD that lives in aso rock
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by josephdreams: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
forbisi:
It looks as if this poster just copied and pasted requirements from different posts. Seriously, this doesn't look professional. You are a start up and you have that many requirements for just one job??
If i do not sound Professional. Is it you who is a professional. Hope you have found your Ushers and Someone to let your room?? tongue undecided
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by josephdreams: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
babablogger:
if being realistic is what you call cowardice then no wahala grin grin grin

Goodluck finding an experienced blogger with PhD that lives in aso rock

grin
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by babablogger: 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
josephdreams:

grin
If you need a blogger that'll perform well and not those unrealistic criteria up there DM me grin
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by babablogger: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
josephdreams:

If i do not sound Professional. Is it you who is a professional. Hope you have found your Ushers and Someone to let your room?? tongue undecided
you shouldn't take it personal bro
If you were really into blogging then you'll know 80 percent of what you wrote there doesn't mean sh*t when it comes to blogging

Which degree lindaikeji get
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by holyboii: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2017
josephdreams:

You are a coward!

boss I am a social media influencer and I see some criteria I can be able to fix.. does my location matter

1 Like

Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by lacasera14(m): 9:54am On Dec 12, 2017
This guy sef, you're not serious.
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by SaintChukz(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
holyboii:

boss I am a social media influencer and I see some criteria I can be able to fix.. does my location matter

How much of a social media influencer are you? Well if you have a large following on social media. DM me and let's talk.
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by josephdreams: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2017
holyboii:

send me a message josepholadugba@gmail.com, 08063154192
Re: Experienced Bloggers Needed by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2017
good post or say advertisement but if i apply, will the owners be able to pay me...atleast I know am an experience blogger and deserved go be well played. I owned and managed the following blogs; www.valentine202.com, www.geographicgist.com, www.efficiencyview.com, www.hyattractions.com, www.classicnewsngr.com and www.nekishinfo.com

so if I can owned and manage all this doing well on Google and alexa page ranking I don't think I need a requirement stated above to apply. ..
see my contact 08033559733 or valentine202@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Female Front Desk Officer - Alliance & General Insurance Plc / Job Vacancies / Graduate Audit Trainees At MBO Audit & Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.