Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

He Definitely Has The Boobs And She The Butt, Both Looking Hot Like That - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Definitely Has The Boobs And She The Butt, Both Looking Hot Like That (958 Views)

Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For / Nude Photos Of 9ice Leaks After He Was Caught Grabbing The Boobs Of A Mystery / Trending Video of An Elephant Sucking the Boobs of A Lady [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Definitely Has The Boobs And She The Butt, Both Looking Hot Like That by zion69(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2017
I stumbled on this photo and felt there was something fishy about the photo.

The are both Jamaicans.

Does it not interest you that the male fellow is the one with the huge boobs? Lol

Yes his boobs is massive than hers, but don’t dull it o.

Her butt can give a man heart attack as it is massive in bikini.

They both look cute though.

Cc lalasticlala

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/he-definitely-has-the-boobs-and-she-the-butt-both-looking-hot-like-that/

Re: He Definitely Has The Boobs And She The Butt, Both Looking Hot Like That by zion69(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2017
The way he grab that butt ehnn.
Re: He Definitely Has The Boobs And She The Butt, Both Looking Hot Like That by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Na shit full there
Re: He Definitely Has The Boobs And She The Butt, Both Looking Hot Like That by Nwaoma198(f): 8:05am On Dec 11, 2017
My speck

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS Stephanie Coker And Her Hubby, David Aderinokun, Attend A Party In Lagos / Nasty Thing!!! Davido Leaks Nudes Of A Girl / I Want A Man Richer Than Otedola- Actress, Blessing Ofoegbu, Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.