Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Why Are You Still in Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are You Still in Nigeria? (1478 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still in Nigeria? by Bensondrums(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Good day all, I decided to throw up this question to know some of the main reasons why we still chose to remain in Nigeria despite the many many ups and downs.

For some, it might be due to low finance to enable them travel out, while for some too like me, its because we still believe that we can build the country with our legit individual effort nd also make it here in the country.

So you nairalanders, why are you still living in Nigeria?
Re: Why Are You Still in Nigeria? by forreelinc(m): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2017
angry I gat no cash to travel
Re: Why Are You Still in Nigeria? by osec007(m): 7:58am On Dec 11, 2017
just 1 reason, I neva get beta bar to use jant and me no wan reason Libya means ,I do my things in a legit way.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still in Nigeria? by blessedvisky(m): 9:33am On Dec 11, 2017
I'm not done with school.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Super Counterfeit US Dollar, European Euro, ((kobartech.com)) / Fairly Used Ceiling Fans For Sale / Lady B - I Am New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.