Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

I Will Confirm Your Bitcoin Transactions In Less Than 1hr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Confirm Your Bitcoin Transactions In Less Than 1hr (1171 Views)

Double Your Bitcoin:how To $300 Daily From Bitcoin Investment / Sell Your Bitcoin At Good Rate / Cryptomining Script With Many Features For Your Bitcoin Doubling Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Confirm Your Bitcoin Transactions In Less Than 1hr by KingCassy(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2017
I help confirm bitcoin transactions. Incase you bought or sold bitcoin and it seems like its taking forever to confirm or you just performed a transaction and you want it to be confirmed asap then I will help you confirm it in less than 1hr for a fee depending on how much bitcoin you want to confirm.
Also, if your transaction charges is high, you can low it and then employ my service for fast confirmation..
Contact me on 08060715532
Re: I Will Confirm Your Bitcoin Transactions In Less Than 1hr by Olorose: 2:03am On Feb 14, 2018
You're going down scammer
Re: I Will Confirm Your Bitcoin Transactions In Less Than 1hr by KingCassy(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Olorose:
You're going down scammer

What is the meaning of this?? Do you just tag anyone you see a scammer.... Though I have stopped offering this service but I was using this site to offer it.

https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

So Pls I urge you to take this your comment down.
Re: I Will Confirm Your Bitcoin Transactions In Less Than 1hr by Greene66: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2018
KingCassy:

What is the meaning of this?? Do you just tag anyone you see a scammer.... Though I have stopped offering this service but I was using this site to offer it.

https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

So Pls I urge you to take this your comment down.

I actually thought you were a miner.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For The Best Web Hosting / Help Rate My New Blog And Advice Please #bloggers / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.