Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

How To Check Your CG (center Of Gravity) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Check Your CG (center Of Gravity) (673 Views)

How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD (2021); All Codes For Glo Network / Kaaba The Center Of Gravity Of The Earth / How To Check Your BVN Number With Your Mobile Phone Without Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Check Your CG (center Of Gravity) by Tommyclancy(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Hello! for those of you that builds rc plane at home and you are have difficulties checking your CG on your airplane click on this video --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMV_HwsKb5s
Re: How To Check Your CG (center Of Gravity) by Freakywrites(m): 9:25am On Dec 28, 2017
I just want to venture into the world of RCs.Tommy, please can you sell some of the parts you ain't using for me so I could start because right now, the only obstacle am having is getting the parts

(1) (Reply)

Lockheed Martin And Aerion To Develop Supersonic Business Jet / Gmail Backup Software / Need A Softwear To Fast My Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.