Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 (704 Views)

'You Need A Wife Like My Own' - Burna Boy Showers Praises On Stefflon Don / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 by campuspeep: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2017
AY must have been very excited hanging out with Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD. He wrote;

Any man can actually be a father, but when you are privileged to sit with @mofedamijo you will understand the kind of special dad that he is. The more reason i call him 'Ose' is because he has always been there for me for over 20 years. You need to meet this great teacher. Last night was fun hanging with him at #twp2premiere

Re: Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 by iamJ(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
bullshit

1 Like

Re: Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 by johnnyn1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
oh lawwwddd.. Money Speaks bayen.. Oluwa shanu..
Re: Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 by GloriaNinja(f): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
undecided THIS ONE THEY ARE ALL WEARING ARABIAN OUTFITS.
Re: Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
old papa youngie
Re: Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 by Kenzico(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THIS ONE THEY ARE ALL WEARING ARABIAN OUTFITS.

It was the Dress code of the day!!!
Re: Comedian AY Showers Praises On Richard Mofe-damijo At The Wedding Party 2 by gssdobi: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kenzico:

It was the Dress code of the day!!!

. They are consoling the Arabs for their Jerusalem loss.

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé Shows Her Flawless Skin With Curves / Militia Group Attacks Fulani Herdsmen, Kill Them And Their Cows (graphic Photos) / #bbnaija: Gifty Rocks Just Bra And Shorts For The Opening Show In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.