Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) (1241 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources(dpr) Recruitment New Website Is / Dpr Is Recruiting / Dpr Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) by muninchi: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2010
Hello guys.

I'm in a bit of a dilema. I need to know if anyone in the house applied successfully on the first website for the DPR recruitment. If Yes, did you get a message stating your application was successful.

I am asking because I applied using the old site and submitted my application without my Date of BIRTH and I dont recall seeing a message of success or acknowledgement. I need to know so i can decide whether to try again.

Thanks.
Re: S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) by ANF1: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2010
If you applied on the first eraproserve site you will get a message, your details have been submitted

I will advice you to apply again to be on a safer side
Re: S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) by busybody20: 11:28am On Mar 31, 2010
@munichi,

Apply on eraproservejobs.com it is the correct DPR website not ecowry
Re: S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 31, 2010
i applied through this new site but did not get a notice that it was successful. Instead what i got was HOME ADDRESS CANNOT BE NULL. I actually filled the home address. I'm talking about the experienced form. Please reply; anybody with useful info. Thanks
Re: S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) by busybody20: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2010
wanaemi

Strange!

I can help you fill it if thats ok by you? send your cv to me. Whats your email. . .
Re: S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) by amaraudo: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2010
I tried and the same thing happened to me but someone I know said that he received acknowledgement after filling the trainee form. The person that designed the website should be called to answer for the technical hitches.
Re: S.o.s Dpr Recruitment (i Need Advice) by BIGERBOY1: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2010
i tried the new site the first time and i got the null error message, so i went back filled the form again and submited and it showed me successful.

(1) (Reply)

. / Come And Celebrate With Nscdc / Vancancy In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.