Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. (1504 Views)

Check Out This Muslim White Wedding / I Wonder Who Really Won The Fight: The Green Or The White One? / LOL, Will You Wear This Wedding Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by CuteAngel(f): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2010
IT MUST HAVE BEEN A VERY BRAVE MAN WHO WROTE THIS!

Son asked his mother the following question:
'Mom, why are wedding dresses white?' The mother looks at her son and replies:
'Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure.'
The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father.
'Dad why are wedding dresses white?'
The father looks at his son in surprise and says:

[size=20pt]'Son, all household appliances come in white.'[/size]
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by jossy1luv(f): 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
Kudos
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by Kunbee: 1:44am On Apr 01, 2010
Lmfao
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by CuteAngel(f): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2010
What is happening with the moderators, my number of post are decreasing instead of increasing.
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by abasifo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2010
CuteAngel:

What is happening with the moderators, my number of post are [b]decreasing instead of increasing[/b].

is now u r joking
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by sylve11: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2010
@cutie,

that was GBAM! cool
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by studio43(m): 6:05pm On Apr 01, 2010
i beg to differ jor sad
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by Kunbee: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2010
Me too sad
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by flexystar(f): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
CuteAngel:

What is happening with the moderators, my number of post are decreasing instead of increasing.

LOL THAT WAS NICE
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by neowelsh(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2010
Am havin similar problem
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by neowelsh(m): 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
Its not April pool, u get a post added 2ur previous posts, only after posting 3-4 times. Ive observed it several times
Re: The Origin Of The White Wedding Dress. by Newest: 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
Lmao,

(1) (Reply)

A True Naija Guy / Na Wa For This Rich People O / Akpos Don Dey Get Sense. Oh My Gozz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.