Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage (602 Views)

Suspected Serial Fraudster Arrested While Hiding In A Water Tank (Photo) / Adekunle Ayomikun Steals ₦340,000 After Hiding In Bank’s Toilet Overnight / African Men Found Hiding In Mattresses Just To Enter Europe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
angry

Not that I support the behaviour. I think it's a psychological /deeply demonic problem. I am becoming homophobic lately and the fact that this is a secrete community makes the practice callous when they seek to blend into the society by involving themselves in marriage with unsuspecting women. The more I learn about the practice, the more I notice queer behaviour in people that I would not have noticed just afew days ago.

I live in a tourist/hard drugs/prostitution concentrated area. My housing agent recently was dressed so colourfully, talking and throwing his hands around like a slay queen. I suspect he cross dresses at night grin He also has a wedding ring shocked Just how many of them are out there? angry "Happily" married?

I was reading an article the other day. Female prostitutes were complaining. The competition from male gay prostitutes is unmatched. They even get paid waaaaaay higher than female prostitutes. shocked And their clients - mostly married men!! The male prostitutes say that they are also powerful men in their society. But that is a line they always throw around, probably to gain acceptance. But there are reports of homosexuality in secret demonic cults. So, may be.

There were times when gay people were known as such - in some African traditional setting. And treated as such. Like the Buganda Kingdom.

This will enable people to know who is who. It will also put an end to the practice of marrying as a cover but continuing engaging in homosexual behaviour and exposing unsuspecting wives to dangerous STDs. And they don't care, because the society has loathed them. It is a pay back.

It would seem that while feminists are fighting for equal opportunities, there are men who do not want to be equal to their fellow men. There are men who want to exchange roles with the women who are fighting to get out of the kitchen and take more responsibilities. The world is turning upside down Or is it as a result of reduced opportunities? May be. A survival instinct.

My point is, let them come out, so we can know how to handle them as a society. Those gay male prostitutes for example, I doubt the law would even know how to deal with them is caught in a swoop with their female counterparts. They need to be trained about deadly STDs. Getting married to opposite gender while gay should be a ground of divorce too, etc.
Re: Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Muafrika2:
angry

Not that I support the behaviour. I think it's a psychological /deeply demonic problem. I am becoming homophobic lately and the fact that this is a secrete community makes the practice callous when they seek to blend into the society by involving themselves in marriage with unsuspecting women. The more I learn about the practice, the more I notice queer behaviour in people that I would not have noticed just afew days ago.

I live in a tourist/hard drugs/prostitution concentrated area. My housing agent recently was dressed so colourfully, talking and throwing his hands around like a slay queen. I suspect he cross dresses at night grin He also has a wedding ring shocked Just how many of them are out there? angry "Happily" married?

I was reading an article the other day. Female prostitutes were complaining. The competition from male gay prostitutes is unmatched. They even get paid waaaaaay higher than female prostitutes. shocked And their clients - mostly married men!! The male prostitutes say that they are also powerful men in their society. But that is a line they always throw around, probably to gain acceptance. But there are reports of homosexuality in secret demonic cults. So, may be.

There were times when gay people were known as such - in some African traditional setting. And treated as such. Like the Buganda Kingdom.

This will enable people to know who is who. It will also put an end to the practice of marrying as a cover but continuing engaging in homosexual behaviour and exposing unsuspecting wives to dangerous STDs. And they don't care, because the society has loathed them. It is a pay back.

It would seem that while feminists are fighting for equal opportunities, there are men who do not want to be equal to their fellow men. There are men who want to exchange roles with the women who are fighting to get out of the kitchen and take more responsibilities. The world is turning upside down Or is it as a result of reduced opportunities? May be. A survival instinct.

My point is, let them come out, so we can know how to handle them as a society. Those gay male prostitutes for example, I doubt the law would even know how to deal with them is caught in a swoop with their female counterparts. They need to be trained about deadly STDs. Getting married to opposite gender while gay should be a ground of divorce too, etc.

hahaha, we ni wapi uko unaishi?
Re: Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

hahaha, we ni wapi uko unaishi?
grin grin

Wacha tu.

Niko Sodom grin
Re: Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

grin grin

Wacha tu.

Niko Sodom grin

Hama tu

1 Like

Re: Decriminalise Homosexuality To Bring Them Out Of Hiding In Marriage by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Hama tu
grin

(1) (Reply)

She Was Arrested For Stealing A Baby At The RCCG Camp / Two Brothers Arrested For Raping Sex Worker / Nigeria Man And His Thai Wife Arrested For Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.