Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,111 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Complete Fm Radio Station - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Complete Fm Radio Station (5359 Views)

How Do I Write A Program Proposal For A Radio Station? Pls Help / Investor Wanted For Fm Radio Project / Cost Of Starting A Community Fm Radio Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Fm Radio Station by duzz: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2010
I am offering Complete 3200wats FM radio station, providing all the equipment you would need for a station with a broadcast studio, production studio and editing room. With three computers, one can be used for broadcasting, the second for recording and the third for editing pieces recorded with the 3 portable digital recorders in the field.

The package comes with a professional D and R airmate professional mixing console and a 3200 Watt transmitter, which when attached to the high gain antenna installed high enough, can broadcast to 2000km in all directions, depending on whether there are any hills in the way.

Includes: 1 Airmate Professional Broadcast Mixer, 6 Input Production Mixer, 5 Dynamic Microphones, 2 Condenser Microphones, CD/Mp3 Players, 1 Dual Cassette Recorder, 3 Recording Walkmans, 3 Portable Digital Recorders, 3 PCs with radio software, 2 Telephones + Hybrid, 1 Pair of Studio Monitors, 1 3200 Watt FM Transmitter and much more. On-Air light and relay switch,- FM Stereo Driver Transmitter with Limiter, - Four 200 Watt Amplifiers, - 25 Meter Antenna Cables, - 4 Way +6dB Stacked Dipole. The four amplifiers together produce 800 watts of transmitter power. This 800 watts is then fed into the high gain 4 way phased dipole array. Phasing the antennas this way produces a gain of +6dB (4 times power increase) This +6dB increases the transmitter power to 3200W ERP at the antenna. The package also includes, antenna mounting brackets, nuts and bolts, even the cable ties to strap your antenna cable to the mast. All you need to provide, is a tower or mast (at least 15 meters in height) to install the four stacked antennas, two 6.5kw backup dual fuel generator(gasoline/LPG)
With this package your can start broadcasting all over naija in less than 6 hour, The only additional equipment you need is Transmitting tower only(25m or higher preferable) and of-course you need to apply for radio license with the authority
The total cost is 8,285,640 naira contact at matheworama@gmail.com
Re: Complete Fm Radio Station by musagoyo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
Pls confirm if your equipment are brand new/the make and year of production of your transmitter, our appnovember for a broadcast license is due before november, we are currently window shopping as we are receiving some outrageous prices from different companies from Germany, Singapore and USA,so if your equipment will fit our profile, then you're our man. I'm sending you an email so we can talk more. I'd like to see pictures
Thanks

Musa D. GOYO
Re: Complete Fm Radio Station by adakoleagbenu: 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
musagoyo:
Pls confirm if your equipment are brand new/the make and year of production of your transmitter, our appnovember for a broadcast license is due before november, we are currently window shopping as we are receiving some outrageous prices from different companies from Germany, Singapore and USA,so if your equipment will fit our profile, then you're our man. I'm sending you an email so we can talk more. I'd like to see pictures
Thanks

Musa D. GOYO

Pls employ me sir, I'm an upcoming presenter

1 Like

Re: Complete Fm Radio Station by igbanbajo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2018
Good.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Get 6 New Refineries In The Next Two And A Half Years / Inspiring Success Stories Of Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Role Models / Photos Of A Nairalander's Unisex Saloon In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.