Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago (914 Views)

Latest Format Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Now Using (photos) / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies / Format Of Drugs, Job & Sex Trafficking Scam Run By Nigerians In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by Nonnyflex(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
We were at a popular drinking joint in Awka (holy mango) not knowing that a young lady beside us was about to be a victim of a smart fraudster.. When they walked in and were smiling everyone thought they were lovers hanging out. he ordered for a bottle of orijin the girl went for a bottle of water.. Meanwhile I was with 2 of my guys and some other people on other table... The guy then took out 1,000 naira from a fat envelope and wanted to give the waiter but she said they had no change... Meanwhile the guy was admiring the girl's phone.. He then got a call and decided to walk outside to answer as there was noisy and that was the end of an expensive Samsung smartphone.. The girl after waiting for few minutes decided to check what's holding his date... Couldn't find him began asking people if they saw a guy in native.. When he wasnt forthcoming she decided to go through the fat envelope behold it was filled with well cut paper.. We now asked her where they met she said they have been chatting on Facebook for almost 3 weeks... Long story short she is making her way to a police station as i type this... Can't still believe it..

1 Like

Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by eezeribe(m): 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oya Nigerians,food is ready... Come and blame the victim and hail the fraudster...
Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by Spicy06: 5:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dull girls everywhere. angry angry
Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by princeade86(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
how can we end 419 in dis country.
Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by Nutase: 7:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked Her eyes Don open.
Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by Nonnyflex(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Update... Police came to holy mango and arrested some guys there... The funny thing is that those arrested weren't even there when the event took place... Thank God say I no dey... Never see money chop come remain to use bail myself for cell...

1 Like

Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by tillaman(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dude na smellows!! Only a stupid guy would do that
Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by meezynetwork(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Police will always be police

1 Like

Re: Latest Format Of Fraudsters Just Happened Few Minutes Ago by 9jaDoc(f): 3:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Nonnyflex:
Update... Police came to holy mango and arrested some guys there... The funny thing is that those arrested weren't even there when the event took place... Thank God say I no dey... Never see money chop come remain to use bail myself for cell...

Typical of NPF - voted worst in the whole world.

(1) (Reply)

Must See Controversial Photos Nigerian Police Officers Don’t Want You To See / I Have Sex With Dead Bodies / Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.