Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:55 PM

Just Released This Jam And I Need Your Review - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Just Released This Jam And I Need Your Review (519 Views)

This Is A New Trend Of Music. Live Your Life By Dozzy.. Mehn This Jam Is So Hot / Go Download This Jam #ANYSECOND By MAHEEDA And Listen To The Lyrics She Used / This Jam Need To Be In Your Playlist>>>ayo Jay – Correct G Ft. Davido & Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Released This Jam And I Need Your Review by justianoo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hello Nairalanders pls i need your review of this song.And I will be greatful if it can be moved to front-page

http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/shehuaro-scammer.
Re: Just Released This Jam And I Need Your Review by Olemabu(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
justianoo:
Hello Nairalanders pls i need your review of this song.And I will be greatful if it can be moved to front-page

http://tooxclusive.com/download-mp3/shehuaro-scammer.

big ups man... you track is fire, i feel am. do you have a lyric video? I can push wpone for you... e go make brain. because of Facebook, put the smashing lyric video on Facebook... it has to be blinked and faya like the song, with vfx and all... also will be good for your instagram. contact me if you want one done. Bra�!
Re: Just Released This Jam And I Need Your Review by justianoo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Olemabu:

big ups man... you track is fire, i feel am. do you have a lyric video? I can push wpone for you... e go make brain. because of Facebook, put the smashing lyric video on Facebook... it has to be blinked and faya like the song, with vfx and all... also will be good for your instagram. contact me if you want one done. Bra�!
let me have your contact.Thanks
Re: Just Released This Jam And I Need Your Review by Olemabu(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
justianoo:
let me have your contact.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Justin Timberlake – Filthy / New Music : Saint Ft Phill - Ball / Live Forever, Dolores O'riordan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.