Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Urgent Help Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Help Needed (440 Views)

Urgent Help Needed! The Cost Of Hearing Test For My Baby Is Staggering! / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Gynecomastia help needed.. Photos attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed by Demzy4: 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
I've not been happy that I'm not able to satisfy my wife with my small size d*ck. I need a recommendation for penile enlargement that really works and doesn't have any side effects. Thank you
Re: Urgent Help Needed by successking401(m): 2:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Demzy4:
I've not been happy that I'm not able to satisfy my wife with my small size d*ck. I need a recommendation for penile enlargement that really works and doesn't have any side effects. Thank you
call me let's talk.i have both the one that will work for you instantaneously but with side effects latter and the one that will take 45 days before you will see the result but it doesn't have any side effects.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by babyt66: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
You dont need a big penis to satisfy your woman.
Just be a real man with revive.
Watsapp me on 08032493281

(1) (Reply)

Top 8 Tips for Stopping Armpit Sweat / Top Essential Foods For Beautiful Skin / The Deception Of Staph!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.