Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? (531 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Abuja Leading Preacher And Bishop Celebrates Birthday. / How To Know Fake Preacher And Original From The Beginning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by chikachuks1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Use the comment box to tell us of your most favorite preachers and give us the reason why they are your most favorite. But before then, let me lead by example by telling the world about my three most favorite preachers and the reason why the are.

1) Dwight Lyman Moody: Popularly know as the greatest layman. Born as an American and became a renowned preacher of the gospel in America and Europe. Though he had no formal education, yet he out did those who had. His passion for the Lost and fervency of the spirit towards the master's commission are they key things that made me love him dearly. It was recorded that in his lifetime, he spoke to about a hundred million people and led numerous and countless number of souls to the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is the founder of the Moody Bible Institute. The most favorite D.L. Moody quote I love is, "The world is yet to see what God can do with and for and through and in and by the man who is fully and wholly consecrate to Him... I will try my utmost to be that man. Why don't you turn your life over to Christ? He can do more with it that you can".

2) Charles Haddon Spurgeon: Popularly know as the Prince of Preachers. His deep insight and knowledge of the word of God is revealed through his powerful and insightful sermons and literature. Ordained as a Baptist preacher at the age of 17 and preached for 40 years. Within these 40 years, he preached more than 20,000 sermons, published more than 5,000 sermons and authored more than 130 books including the treasury of David which he wrote on his sick bed.

3) Williams Foloronsho Kumuyi: Popularly known as the preacher and champion of holiness. He is the founder and general superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry. Through his tireless and relentless effort, the 75 year of preacher has seen the establishment of his church in almost every village in Nigeria and in more that 80 countries of the world including some in the most unexpected area.

Now it is your time to tell the world who your most favorite preacher is using the link below http://www.christianityupdate.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5735
Re: Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by Jilo83(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
JESUS CHRIST. Because He is the Author and finisher of our faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by bedspread: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
GOD HAS LOTS OF MEN AND WOMEN DOING GREAT THINGS AND TROUBLING THE CAMPS OF DEVILS AND DEMONS....

1. Pastor Lazarus Peter Muoka OF THE LORDS CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MINISTRY: GOD 'S Servant Pastor Lazarus Muoka has Practically Proved that The HOLY BIBLE is not Just a Story Book.
The Salvation Message that emits from the mouth of This Servant of GOD is One that has Never been preached in Africa and in fact this present Generation. His Hatred for Sin is Virtually Seen and Heard in Every Service. Every act of Sin is called out one by one without regards to whoever is in the church. And These brings The Sinner bending to his/her knees.
In a time when Money has become a sort after stuff in the Church,Pastor Lazarus Muoka Practically Warns Members before Accepting offerings, seed, Tithes or any form of cash.
In His Exact Words "If Your Money is From Prostitution, Fraud, embezzlements, 419 , Rituals or any Form of Evil; DO NOT PUT IT IN OUR OFFERINGS.... IF U DO U CARRY CURSES...

Pastor Lazarus Muoka had Prove to this Generation that Isah 54:17 is not a Story or Just a Reading....Today All Those who Believe and Practice wat he preaches Have Become Supernaturally Empowered against Armed Robbers, Disaters, Calamities etc

2.I hv always Loved GOD'S Servant Pastor W.F Kumuyi. I practically spent close to 20 yrs of my life from a baby in DLBC... That's a Man that Preaches and Pratices HOLINESS WITHOUT WHICH NO MAN WILL SEE JESUS..
A MAN who Preaches JESUS ONLY IS OUR MESSAGE.

3. Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart: I didn't know much about This GOD'S Servant until I started watching His Sonlife Broadcast...
He preached "THE MESSAGE OF THE CROSS" Which Potrays JESUS CHRIST as the only way to Life.... In a Time when u see Americans Dress crazily and unclothedness in the name of Fashion, You watch Evangelist Jimmy Swaggart and see That GOD still has people who are ready for the coming King...

PRAISE GOD.....

Re: Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by Nwodosis(m): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Daddy Freeze! He is always on the raw TRUTH from the Bible.
Re: Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by Deicide: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Adeboye: (In a crowd of about 5000 people) There is someone here today who is suffering 4rm headache the lord say you are going to be healed today.
Crowd: Amen
Re: Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by EmperorHarry: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
It's got to be jesus...Fictional or not,the dude has gotta be one of the greatest teachers of all time... There's quite a lot you can learn from him if you have an unbiased mind
Re: Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dr Paul Enenche
I love him for his depth of the word and his love and hunger for the person of God...
Re: Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
John Bunyan
aw pink
Calvin
Luther
Gill
Re: Who Is Your Most Favorite Preacher And Why? by abitex577(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleman

(1) (Reply)

Sow A Seed: 2 Evangelists Fight Dirty Over Offering At Market (photos) / Why Would Muslims Deny This Truth? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heaven - Of Seasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.