Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) (1209 Views)

Dead Solar Panels Are About To Become A Lot More Valuable / World’s Most Valuable Treasure Troves Ever Uncovered ( Pictures) / Amazon Beats Apple & Google To Become The “world’s Most Valuable Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by smartpyzee(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
I was just walking in my compound and I found this shinny and transparent stone.... Whats the name and how valuable is it

Pls mods help a brother grin

Re: What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by ouigy99(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
please, what is your address.....make me sef come walk around pick mine

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by smartpyzee(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
ouigy99:
please, what is your address.....make me sef come walk around pick mine
lol that's not necessary now.... Let me know bout the stone first grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by Jagermeister(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Very useful and valuable; let me tell you how!

Find a catapult, put the stone in-between its ropes, close one eye and aim at the nearest lizard. Pls post CLEAR pictures for us afterwards along with the cooking pot.

Charley, enter Street and hussle, there are no precious stones in Nigeria.. Have you heard that anyone found any in recent times.. Lol.

That's just a shiny concrete stone; you even found it in your compound, chai! And the people wey build the house no first you see am! Odiegwu.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by BagWay: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2017
e no pass 1$

all those stones are worthless guy.
go troway am
hide face.
d other day one deu jimp up say he don see funds
say he say one purple like stone for ground
say na treasure.
only to find out for ebay say na 3$.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by 4kings: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Jagermeister:
Very useful and valuable; let me tell you how!

Find a catapult, put the stone in-between its ropes, close one eye and aim at the nearest lizard. Pls post CLEAR pictures for us afterwards along with the cooking pot.

Charley, enter Street and hussle, there are no precious stones in Nigeria.. Have you heard that anyone found any in recent times.. Lol.

That's just a shiny concrete stone; you even found it in your compound, chai! And the people wey build the house no first you see am! Odiegwu.

lwtmb
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by Jagermeister(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
4kings:

lwtmb
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by stevezuks: 7:17am On Dec 13, 2017
Crystal of Quartz
Re: What Is The Name Of This Stone And How Valuable Is It (picture) by Geofavor(m): 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
smartpyzee:
I was just walking in my compound and I found this shinny and transparent stone.... Whats the name and how valuable is it

Pls mods help a brother grin

I know what you're thinking... sorry bro, it's not diamond.

This looks like quartzite. And, naa... it isn't precious. it's very common, really; as common as pebbles.

(1) (Reply)

KWASU Student Constructs A Drone With Local Materials / Web4africa Ltd. Acquires Alireta.com Hosting Service / Brand New Procedures On Mtn Magic Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.