Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 (4040 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by saintkola(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2010
This series is beyond awesome! Does anyone else watch it?
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by abacus(m): 2:14pm On Mar 31, 2010
Just watched the lastest episode - 10. I have all episode in avi format. It's awesome.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spartacus_blood_and_sand
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by iice(f): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ep 10 was real sad mehn. llithyia grin grin A true snake. The woman na die. She wan pass Batiatus for her schemes. Lucretia is no match for her jare. grin
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by eleshin(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2010
is it d same spartacus dat i watched?cos i'v already finish d pirated version of season 1 where spartacus and d other guy killed theokoles.
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by iice(f): 5:48am On Apr 04, 2010
Ehmm that's like episode 6 or 7 so the season has not ended. Your version is not complete
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by RichDad1(m): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2010
when is season2 coming out?
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by iice(f): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2010
*sighs*
Season 1 hasn't even finished undecided
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by RichDad1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
iice:

*sighs*

iice:

*sighs*

iice:

*sighs*

iice:

*sighs*

jeez,i guess the one i have is a pirated one OMG.btw,where can i get the original/full version ?
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by iice(f): 1:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
Your mouse don break? grin grin

You can download it or stream it through various means
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by Dclique(m): 10:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
The sex is so meaningless and uncalled for.
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by RichDad1(m): 11:40am On Apr 06, 2010
Dclique:

The intimacy is so meaningless and uncalled for.
typical of old romans and the greeks.Read their history?All their lives na enjoyment(games sex &drinks)thats why they lose their leadership in europe and the whole world.Msheew
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by Dclique(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2010
Rich Dad:

typical of old romans and the greeks.Read their history?All their lives na enjoyment(games intimacy &drinks)thats why they lose their leadership in europe and the whole world.Msheew
Exactly, Really its vexing undecided
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by david22uu(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
Did any body notice the life of the old romans, Imagine F**King in da crowd, LOL!!
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by maedan(f): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2010
Wow, never seen so much bloodletting!! shocked shocked. The visual effects, costumes and battle/fight scenes are spectacular. Like a mixture of Gladiators and Troy--you never want the movie to end - and now we have a whole flipping series to feast on cheesy. I haven't been this hooked since Prison Break. Spartacus is one good reason to stick to my TV these days.
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by RichDad1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 09, 2010
plz,where can i stream or preferable download it online?
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by bilqiss(f): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2010
http://watchspartacus.com/

I watched episodes from season One here. Enjoy.
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by akinsadeez(m): 12:43am On Apr 10, 2010
I swear the film na die.A friend of mine introduced me 2 d film n since den,I av bn I cnt leave it.
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by candylips(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2010
another thread
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by maedan(f): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
Please if there is another Spartacus thread, where is it cos I'm really feeling this show. I will not post anything about the storyline, as long as Season One is on, let's not say much about the story so as not to ruin it for others yet to start watching. I really really like it and I hope it keeps getting better.
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by candylips(m): 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
Re: Spartacus: Blood And Sand Season 1 by maedan(f): 3:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
Cool, just had a look. Very informative so I won't really check it out too much till I've finished to the current episode wink. I liked John Hannah (Batiatus) in Sliding Doors and then in the Mummy movies. But I must say his character in Spartacus has brought out the best in him.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Edge Of Paradise Full Series / Complete Jenifa’s Diary Season 5 Episodes / They Keep Scamming Us: Amazing VFX, Behind The Scenes Of Movies We've Not Seen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.