Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event (991 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Father Uses His 5 Kids To Perform Excercise, Goes Viral (photo) / Checkout Viral Photo Of This Dwarf Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event by IamHeWrites: 12:55am On Dec 12, 2017
A Ugandan mother was pictured giving her daughter beer at an event.

The picture is currently going viral and people are already chastising her for it.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/viral-photo-of-woman-feeding-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event by jeffizy(m): 1:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Such irresponsibility from a mother.
The happiness on her face makes it inviting for a slap.
Re: Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event by olayinks007(m): 2:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Or may b na holy water she pour inside dat bottle. ���
Re: Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event by Gofwane(m): 2:47am On Dec 12, 2017
@op, you are a lienus Mba.

How did you manage to know the content of the bottle? Your eyes get infrared beam?

That bottle fit be their maltina bottle in Uganda
Re: Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 12, 2017
They say 50℅ of a man's personality is from his mother (or the woman he grew up under). The other 50℅ is shared btwn the father and the environment. Some men actually inherited irresponsibility from thier mother as mothers are the closest friend to thier children at early age.

No matter how responsible an impending husband wishes his children to be, it still depends on the level of responsibility of the wife he marries bcus shes d one who will instill manners into the children.
Re: Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event by Vyolet(f): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
They say 50℅ of a man's personality is from his mother (or the woman he grew up under). The other 50℅ is shared btwn the father and the environment. Some men actually inherited irresponsibility from thier mother as mothers are the closest friend to thier children at early age.

No matter how responsible an impending husband wishes his children to be, it still depends on the level of responsibility of the wife he marries bcus shes d one who will instill manners into the children.
Men depend on women for everything.
Re: Viral Photo Of Woman Feeding Her Toddler Beer At An Event by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Vyolet:

Men depend on women for everything.
If you don't know how to portray points don't say them.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me Requirements Needed To Marry A Foreign Lady In Nigeria / I need someone to teach me web development / I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.