Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic (16685 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Abekeade08(f): 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2010
With the great success of my Valentines Matchmaking thread, I have decided to create another one. grin

A lot of us are in the diaspora and we will probably never meet ourselves face to face in this lifetime. However, based on someone's NL personality or pic, who are the top 3 people you would consider getting to know better off NL and why.

My number one stunner will be
1)Na2day: Why: Although he can be a terrorist at times tongue, I find that he is very whip smart, attractive, athletic (hmm those shoulders) beautiful bright smile, ambitious and seems like someone I can talk to all day.

2) Dayokanu: Why:Dayokanu is the kind of partner every girl should be looking for, he is very smart, seems caring, and a wonderful listener. He is just a wonderful person in my opinion. (I am working on finding him an iyawo in his area) tongue

3) Brother Justwise: Why: I don't know him very well but from his posts, he seems very mild mannered, calm, sympathetic,  an all around nice guy.

Some fantasy partners I have seen around;Feel free to suggest guys and girls you think would make good matches.

adosojun/ebonyeyes grin grin grin-Ebony go kill me
pweety/luizworld
googles/190
platinum/jacquan
ayetty/?? tongue tongue tongue (follypimpi) grin grin grin
daviddylan/amaka
na2day/every girl on NL grin grin grin
hbabe/dobodbo grin grin grin
uju/

Feel free to choose someone who has been chosen and tell us why you like that person. You never know, someone chosen might secretly like you too. LADIES PLEASE NO FORMING
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by sexyback1(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

With the great success of my Valentines Matchmaking thread, I have decided to create another one. grin

A lot of us are in the diaspora and we will probably never meet ourselves face to face in this lifetime. However, based on someone's NL personality or pic, who are the top 3 people you would consider getting to know better off NL and why.

1)Na2day: Why: Although he can be a terrorist at times tongue, I find that he is very whip smart, attractive, athletic (hmm those shoulders) beautiful bright smile, ambitious and seems like someone I can talk to all day.

2) Dayokanu: Why:Dayokanu is the kind of partner every girl should be looking for, he is very smart, seems caring, and a wonderful listener. He is just a wonderful person in my opinion. (I am working on finding him an iyawo in his area) tongue

3) Brother Justwise: Why: I don't know him very well but from his posts, he seems very mild mannered, calm, sympathetic,  an all around nice guy.

Some fantasy partners I have seen around;Feel free to suggest guys and girls you think would make good matches.

pweety/luizworld
googles/190
platinum/jacquan
daviddylan/amaka
uju/

Feel free to choose someone who has been chosen and tell us why you like that person. You never know, someone chosen might secretly like you too. [size=16pt]LADIES PLEASE NO FORMING[/size]

sexyback and bigrod
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

3) Brother Justwise: Why: I don't know him very well but from his posts, he seems very mild mannered, calm, sympathetic, an all around nice guy.

pweety/luizworld
googles/190
platinum/jacquan
daviddylan/amaka
uju/

Feel free to choose someone who has been chosen and tell us why you like that person. You never know, someone chosen might secretly like you too. LADIES PLEASE NO FORMING

Ahan nawn . . Don't you know I'm married to a Nairalander
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Abekeade08(f): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2010
and why bigrod sexy back?? shey na because of in big rod grin grin grin??

Uju, who are you married to??
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Scooby1(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

Now that is a funny setup  grin grin grin grin cheesy. Have read threads posted by Adosojun?  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by jaybee3(m): 2:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
nice thread  cool
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Abekeade08(f): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2010
ooh I forgot Scobby/madlady tongue
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Abekeade08(f): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
jaybee, who is the lucky lady na??
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by sexyback1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

yes na,i used to know him those days in university of ife.rumours had it then that he was richly endowed.he is a very fine confident guy and sometimes snobbish.

so thats my pick and i dont share.
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by jaybee3(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

jaybee, who is the lucky lady na??
I'm keeping that close to me heart wink
lol. Im sure the person knows already
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

Uju, who are you married to??

em em, I'm waiting for him to come and claim me wink cheesy

Meanwhile, wat's with you and this mathmaking craze? What are you, Cupid? undecided
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by daduke2k(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2010
Yeah , shes cupid. Bt um ,can i claim u?
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Abekeade08(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2010
Yes my dear, I am Cupid, guess it stems from my personality of being a lover not a fighter. Daduke, who are u trying to claim?
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
i was gna cum and say
- abeke u need a job! u and ur matchmaking

until i saw my name-

which u must remove from there with immediate effect!

take the piss mayne!
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abeke you fall my hand nao! Me and that dude are total opposites, I see you managed to keep the hottie for yourself eh? tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
jay bee:

I'm keeping that close to me heart wink
lol. Im sure the person knows already

What's the big secret   C'mon hon, spill the beans  wink  cheesy

Abekeade08:

Yes my dear, I am Cupid, guess it stems from my personality of being a lover not a fighter. Daduke, who are u trying to claim?

Awwwwwwwww!  kiss

daduke2k:

Yeah , shes cupid. Bt um ,can i claim u?

Can you? How deep is your pocket    cool  cheesy
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
na2day

i just lost 50 brain cells

are u guys bein serious??

no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by denzel2009: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Abeke you fall my hand nao! Me and that dude are total opposites, I see you managed to keep the hottie for yourself eh? tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin

As per your pic, love is blind and sometimes dumb  cheesy
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2010
denzel2009:

As per your pic, love is blind and sometimes dumb  cheesy
grin grin grin Indeed.
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by kokonets(m): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2010
^^^^Hello grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
**strolls into thread**
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Krissykriss(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ok, d badass mo'Zap.a is here. Who loves me? I take style admire Abekeade sha.
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by johnterry4: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
sexy back:

yes na,i used to know him those days in university of ife.rumours had it then that he was richly endowed.he is a very fine confident guy and sometimes snobbish.

so thats my pick and i dont share.

kai,bad girl.so u also want to feel his big rod.wonders shall never end.

myself and miss arse of nairaland(whitesurd)
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Abekeade08(f): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
Lol ebony na u and adosojun forever, the bobo loff you no be small, grin. As to keeping the hottie, who no like betta thing?
Ayetty, if you no like folly, then tell me who u like na?? tongue
krissy, thanks jare. I don't like how u and harakiri dey abuse women but I know you are not a bad guy sha.

Y'all need to follow my rules, pick 3 people for yourselves or suggest people that will make good matches.
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
my platti baby!!!
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Abekeade08(f): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2010
U cannot choose a girl ayetty, na only bobo u fit choose.
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by googles: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
ahn ahn na i dont like it jor. . . . . dont match me with that man jor angry sad embarassed cry
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
but u chose a girl on the other one cry cry cry cry

noone can keep me away from my love!!

I LOVE PLATTI!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by kemisuga(f): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2010
Who want to be mine cheesy
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by kokonets(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2010
^^^^Can i be urz tongue grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2010
^^ theres someone else thats in love with u!

think googles or summin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2010
kai

abeke u are killin it wit that cleavage

oluwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / BBM Group. Send Your PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.