Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 (1503 Views)

Registered Haval H3 2013 SUV - 2.2m (Manual Transmission) / Hmmmer H3 2007 Fulloption Toks... 4.8m / Cool Clean Hummer H3 With Chrome Rims...slightly NEGOTIABLE@ N3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by goldedprince: 7:55am On Dec 12, 2017
I know people see hummer as an outdated car but when I go out, I like the respect this car still commands. I am planning to buy this by next week but I want to find out a few things before buying.
1. Between h2 and h3 which will you advice to buy and why.
2. Apart from the fuel I heard it consumes, what's are the other reasons people avoid it.
3. Is the maintenance so expensive than other suvs?
4. Is it more difficult to drive than other cars?
Please no need advising me not to buy as I have already made up my mind. I just need to know what I am getting into in advance

1 Like

Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by surrogatesng: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by waleyp(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2017
WHY NOT GO ON GOOGLE? WHY HERE? YOUR MIND IS ALREADY MADE UP THEN WHY COMING HERE ASKIN WHICH ONE TO GO FOR? HOW MANY OF US KNOW ABOUT HUMMER? YOU JUST HERE TO SHOW OFF. I CLAP FOR YOU BRO,

1 Like

Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by medexico(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
I no like that car
Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by goldedprince: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
waleyp:
WHY NOT GO ON GOOGLE? WHY HERE? YOUR MIND IS ALREADY MADE UP THEN WHY COMING HERE ASKIN WHICH ONE TO GO FOR? HOW MANY OF US KNOW ABOUT HUMMER? YOU JUST HERE TO SHOW OFF. I CLAP FOR YOU BRO,
Bro, I checked your profile and u posted more than 60 topics, close to 50 of them are things u would have googled . Why ask on Nairaland? You guys should learn to clean your house before u advice others on how to clean theirs.
WELL, I GO ANSWER YOU. Na I can't go on google, I need real talk from real people that have owned it before, not assumptions. Not talk from the company itself. Not advice from non Nigerians that have never experienced bad roads like the ones you get in one. Not the ones that don't import parts for their vehicles.
There are hundreds here that know so much about hummer.. So please if you got nothing useful to say, it's better you check other threads.
I don't even want to reply to the show off part cos u totally make no sense there

6 Likes

Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by olaleks007(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Every car is good if u can maintain it.

My main concern is Do you have good Mechanic to repair the car?

My Bro once own a range rover sport but has to put it for sale when mechanic battered the car. So if u got a good mechanic, Pls go for the hummer u can afford.
Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by elshanAutos: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2017
goldedprince:
I know people see hummer as an outdated car but when I go out, I like the respect this car still commands. I am planning to buy this by next week but I want to find out a few things before buying.
2. Apart from the fuel I heard it consumes, what's are the other reasons people avoid it.
Please no need advising me not to buy as I have already made up my mind. I just need to know what I am getting into in advance
Get the H3, it’s less bulky and easier to maneuver, and generally better than the behemoth of a H2.

1 Like

Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by BagWay: 9:03am On Dec 12, 2017
g wagon only
Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by ehissi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
goldedprince:

Bros if you park a Hummer, you will command some level of respect. But if you park a G-wagon, you will command just about anything including Lai Mohammed...... grin
Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by woodrow(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
The h3 looks kind of smaller and sporty. A remodeled version of the h2.if you can afford the h3 I believe you should buy it instead of the h2.

As per maneuvering, that should not be problem. If people can easily maneuver dangote trucks and trailers, how much more hummer.

There are also mechanics who are very familiar with the hummer brand in fact behind etiebet place after Eko hospital in Ikeja, they only repair hummer.
Choice is yours at the end of the day. Enjoy
Re: Confused on Which To Buy between Hummer H2 Or H3 by goldedprince: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2017
ehissi:

Bros if you park a Hummer, you will command some level of respect. But if you park a G-wagon, you will command just about anything including Lai Mohammed...... grin
No no no no. Except if no be for Lagos wey I dey. In my area it's so common that people don't respect it anymore, the way they look at some people that come out of hummer is just off the hook. I always talked like you before till I saw that in reality it's different. Gwagon no more commands the respect u think it commands again. People are moved by things they rearly see

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2007 Toyota Camry / Sold!!! SOLD!!!Toks 2009 Mercedes Benz C 300 Available For Sale 4m Asking Price / SOLD SOLD SOLD 2007 Toyota Camry XLE - Used (in Benin City)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.