Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer (751 Views)

Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) / Woman Shows How To Have Sex In Front Of Her Toddler Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by information1: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm.. You wouldn’t believe this mother is feeding her toddler girl a beer.. This photo has really gone viral.
https://informationengine./2017/12/12/see-what-ugandan-mother-pictured-feeding-her-toddler-beer/
Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by MrCross: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2017
H
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Eeyah i pirry d child say she get dz type of mother sha
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by GraveMan(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2017
Its Called A Mother Love...

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by medexico(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
My dear young boy, you are finished.
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by medexico(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2017
if e be say na juice ooo
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Dont Blame Him For Being A Drunkard tomorrow
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
Dont Blame Him For Being A Drunkard tomorrow

This one na small thing compared to akwa ibomites and cross riverians.You can never see them serve mineral or small drinks in their occasions. it's always beer and you will see little children struggling for a bottle.its like its part of their culture.
Just last week,at an event.A man ordered 3bottles of star beer,for him,his wife and his 4years old son.l thought it was a joke, not until the boy finished a whole bottle of beer.. hmmm.when they left the arena, the little boy was staggering.
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
ikechizoba:

This one na small thing compared to akwa ibomites and cross riverians.You can never see them serve mineral or small drinks in their occasions. it's always beer and you will see little children struggling for a bottle.its like its part of their culture.
Just last week,at an event.A man ordered 3bottles of star beer,for him,his wife and his 4years old son.l thought it was a joke, not until the boy finished a whole bottle of beer.. hmmm.when they left the arena, the little boy was staggering.
HAHAHAHAHA what da hell?

1 Like

Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by Macnnoli4(m): 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Maybe na malt
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
DeadRat:
HAHAHAHAHA what da hell?

its just the fact...l live among them,anytime l go for any of their occasion, l always stock my bag with soft drinks for my children
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
ikechizoba:

its just the fact...l live among them,anytime l go for any of their occasion, l always stock my bag with soft drinks for my children
so You Dont Want Your Kids To Enjoy What Other Kids Are enjoying grin
Re: See What Ugandan Mother Pictured Feeding Her Toddler Beer by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=DeadRat post=63220516] so You Dont Want Your Kids To Enjoy What Other Kids Are enjoying grin[/quot

Ehhh? you say?haba bros ,its too early na,l can only manage to give them a sip,not a whole bottle.... that's how it starts..they are being groomed at that tender age to drink ..they grow up becoming drunk .Its not good

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Was Left Out From Jan. 1 World Record- Nigerian Newborn Father / Ladies What Would You Do If This Happen In Your Home? / Have You Ever Experienced A Watershed? Please Share With Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.