Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? (4862 Views)

Engraved Number Plate On Car / The Black Snake I Killed In My Room This Morning / The Black Bra Confraternity: Myths And Truths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? by Evidence1000(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
I've been seeing cars with black number plates or rather, cars with their number plates being covered with a leather cover. What is the purpose of having these black leather covers? Is it for some form of security or what? And who are the people entitled to use these leather covers?
Please anybody in the house?

Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? by chibanj(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2017
my friend that isn't a black plate. it was covered with a plate cover which are usual black.
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? by Evidence1000(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2017
chibanj:
my friend that isn't a black plate. it was covered with a plate cover which are usual black.

Did you read what I wrote up there?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? by ClitoPen: 10:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Evidence1000:

Did you read what I wrote up there?
Hope you didn't just edit it
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? by marshalldgreat(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? by Evidence1000(m): 11:02am On Dec 12, 2017
ClitoPen:

Hope you didn't just edit it

You're entitled to your opinion. Do you have the answer to the question?
Re: What Is The Purpose Of The Black Number Plate? by Jig5aw(f): 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
VIPs are usually permitted to cover their plate numbers

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Sunday Morning* ��� / MC Oluomo Throws 'braless' Birthday Party. See Bobby / "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.