Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What God Taught Me-adesuwa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What God Taught Me-adesuwa (1109 Views)

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What God Taught Me-adesuwa by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Recently Nollywood Actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington, yesterday shared 20 things she has learnt from God in recent times. The beautiful actress who slayed with her husband to the grand premiere of The Wedding Party 2, shared them on her Twitter page, outlining her points in numerical fashion while backing them up with scriptural references in some instances. Read her tweets below: at
https://free.facebook.com/PIX-1521015771533164

(1) (Reply)

Making Mistake A Raw Material (2) / Verizon And At@t Postpaid Loader Needed / Iyanya – Biko (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.