Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,060 members, 7,953,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. (690 Views)

I Was Born Blind – Chidinma Ekile (Video) / Ojuolape Asuquo: Our Son Was Born Blind - Cobham's Asuquo's Wife / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. by Mowunmiaf: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Chidinma Ekile, the winner of MTN Project Fame 2010, is the latest cover of the Guardian Life magazine where she stressed again that she was born blind.

In her chat with Guardian Life that covered some few things, she revealed she couldn’t see for some months when she was born according to her parents. “I felt the need to help kids that find themselves in such situations or worse.”

“So every time I travel to these places, I try to extend a hand of love to these children.” Chidinma Ekile is an artist, actor and philanthropist who shot herself into the limelight after winning Project Fame 2010.

The musician is recognized for her hit songs Kedike, Emi Ni Baller and more melodious songs.

Re: Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. by Mowunmiaf: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
wow
Re: Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. by Oyiboman69: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Good luck on your mission
Re: Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. by HallaDaTruth: 11:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Now you have one of the most beautiful pair of eyes in world . If my DNA and your own blend, our children will be the worlds most cutest
Re: Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God for life pretty one.
Re: Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. by MhizzAJ(f): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Philanthropist ke

Celebrities must always have one sorrowful story or the other to say
Re: Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. by Mowunmiaf: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Singer Chidinma Ekile Revealed That She Was Born Blind. by Benjom(m): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Issorite... It's a miracle.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Willams Before And After Baby Bump Husband And Cute Baby [2017 / Check Out : Nigeria Female Musician Show Up Her Body In Public / DOO Foundation CEO, Donates Food Items And Mosquito Nets To ASJ Football Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.