Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? (9848 Views)

1000 To 10,000 Through Sports Betting / Become a millionaire through sports betting / CHARITY FOOTBALL: KIEK Foundation Calls For Unity, Fairness, Love Through Sports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by greenhealthng(m): 11:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Dear nairalnaders,,year 2017 is almost rounding up and a large chunk of nigerian youths are punters,,like every other financial institution eg banks,,they give a profit/loss sheet annually, ,let us give a review of our profit/loss sheet on punting this year grin,,,as for me I no make shishi
Mods,,lalasticlala,,u can help move this ministry forward to FP
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by cyrilomoh: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by EHI9ICE(m): 11:55am On Dec 12, 2017
I keep losing so much that it almost seems like losing is my main aim for betting.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by greenhealthng(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2017
EHI9ICE:
I keep losing so much that it almost seems like losing is my main aim for betting.
grin

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by iconceptsnig: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rich ogini ? I just pray this betting things don't follow me into year 2018. I started it this year and I want it to go with this year because it has runied me.

4 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
.Anybody that says betting is easy is a chronic liar...I have engaged in every sequence I can think of in this world...rollover, long betting, single betting but all to no avail. .

I have won oooo from my single and turn over but at the end of the day..they still have the upper hand as all I tend to win can vanish in a twinkle of an eye...
Thank God I have experienced this first hand and no body can henceforth tell me nada about sports betting including virtual. ..

Well I have quit betting shaa. .it wasn't easy for me to quit but I can say now I have quit...

Not that life is easy on the other side shaa...both schooling and business. ..it all boils down to risks which might or might not pay off....but like this I have learnt to be taking life jejely and step by step...

Make I stop here shaa..

18 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by mickapolo: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
EHI9ICE:

since i stop placing bet on bet9ja,i have won many times on NaijaBet

Bro Receive winning spirit, try [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Benjom(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
May be you should ask ottalo1 (a chronic player). The youngman is a big time agent. He'll lecture you better grin
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Mille: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
greenhealthng:
Dear nairalnaders,,year 2017 is almost rounding up and a large chunk of nigerian youths are punters,,like every other financial institution eg banks,,they give a profit/loss sheet annually, ,let us give a review of our profit/loss sheet on punting this year grin,,,as for me I no make shishi
Mods,,lalasticlala,,u can help move this ministry forward to FP

*Please note I am an advocate of responsible gambling. And I always tell people, ONLY BET THE MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. The kind of money for other entertainment you can choose to forgo. When you bet, you don't expect something back*

Well, I have been doing sport betting since 2010. I have lost a lot and I have won a few. I was the kind of person who bet N200 in other to win 50k. Yes, I did win a few but if we are to do a profit and loss statement, I have lost more than I have won.
You will forever be losing if you play accumulators (e.g, only Dortmund spoil my 50k ticket). The more the number of games, the more your chances of losing. That is the kind of games the bookmakers want. They tell you about the 0.0000001% who has won 5M with N100, because they want you to be greedy. You say you want to be rich through it, that is the kind of mindset that excites the bookmakers.

And I will rather be winning N200 per day, than losing N200 per day.

My current stategy is simple. I haven't had a loss so far but it is inevitable and will come. But even if it does, I know I will still have profit in the long run. I have a list of my favorite leagues where favorites win most times (e.g Portugal, Czech, Italy, Northern Ireland, Croatia etc.). I avoid the English league like a plague.

- Every week, I select a treble. Just 3 teams I expect to win most. It doesn't matter if the total odds is 1.5 or 2.6. Experience has thought me never to get greedy in these scenarios.
- I have betting accounts in some countries, as well as local bank accounts. So I find my bookmaker with the best odds for the treble, then fund the account.
- I play the bets as a system betting (2/3). This reduces the odds and my profits, but it also reduces my risk.
- I play with maximum 100 euros, or the equivalent in the local currency of chosen bookmaker. No more than 100 euros.

There are three possible scenarios. LOSE 100euros (2 losses), Lose 30-50 euros (1 loss) or gain 50-100 euros (3 wins). Selecting just three of my best teams a week helps me to reduce the risk of losing.

4 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
mickapolo:

lol...I can bet my balls that u 're just an agent...bet9ja even has the highest options u can think of and they 're also customer friendly compared to nairabet...they even have a cast out policy where u can cash ur game when u find out u 're gonna loose..

U can tell these tales to those children in ur streets as I have seen the best,good,better and worst part of betting...and all I can say is...

It is a no go area

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by newheart2(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
EHI9ICE:
Bros u funny die
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by greenhealthng(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
From the few comments gathered,,it is clear that betting hasn't added something positive to our lives,,i opened this thread as a subtle means of enlightening our today youths that betting is a world on its own,,dont even venture into it and if you must,,dont be addicted to it,,play for fun,,it can't make you a thousandnaire talkless of millionaire,,enter 2018 with a new mindset of hardwork and dedication together with prayers,,youll make it,,peace tongue

11 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don't advice anyone to deposite money into his/her online sportbet account.They will surely lose all their money.Sportbet is unpredictable.

5 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by deebrain(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by ifex370(m): 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Just when I felt like quitting.. grin grin grin Someone around just won 14million grin

I swear betting is evil

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
ifex370:
Just when I felt like quitting.. grin grin grin Someone around just won 14million grin

I swear betting is evil
well it's not a must u should quit. ...by the way life itself is a gamble...
But bear in mind betting is never easy and might cause some heart attack to the soft minded. ..
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by deewon56: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
krattoss:
well it's not a must u should quit. ...by the way life itself is a gamble...
But bear in mind betting is never easy and might cause some heart attack to the soft minded. ..
seriously
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
deewon56:
seriously
lol....like seriously shocked shocked
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by greenhealthng(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
ifex370:

I swear betting is evil
such luck comes once in a blue moon
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by ifex370(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
greenhealthng:
such luck comes once in a blue moon

Buh it does come.... Eventually

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Simplybami(f): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
EHI9ICE:
Kindly click on this link to learn how to break free from it.

http://simplybami..co.ke/2017/12/how-to-break-loose-from-bondage-of.html?m=1
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Simplybami(f): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
iconceptsnig:
Rich ogini ? I just pray this betting things don't follow me into year 2018. I started it this year and I want it to go with this year because it has runied me.

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Ejomax77(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
krattoss:
lol...I can bet my balls that u 're just an agent...bet9ja even has the highest options u can think of and they 're also customer friendly compared to nairabet...they even have a cast out policy where u can cash ur game when u find out u 're gonna loose..

U can tell these tales to those children in ur streets as I have seen the best,good,better and worst part of betting...and all I can say is...

It is a no go area
You just committed a fallacy by comparing bet9ja to nairabet! both bet9ja and nairabet have good cashout policies but in terms of customer service, nairabet is no 1. for instance, bet9ja has no functional customer service line, but 0700nairabet is always available for you to lay all your complaint.
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by korlahwarleh: 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Even a match that i will be the one to play, I won't bet on it, not to talk of a match that would be played by a group of 11 guys in far away Netherlands or Cyprus. To make matters more complicated, I won't even be on the pitch to knock their head off and remind them that I placed a bet on them.

6 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by EHI9ICE(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
mickapolo:

Will try it out for a change.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by EHI9ICE(m): 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Simplybami:
Kindly click on this link to learn how to break free from it.

Thanks Sweetheart...But No Thanks. I need help on how to win-not how to quit.

3 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 14, 2017
despite all the ruins betting has done,,there are still betting experts all over the world operating on al low key. read about Tony bloom the owner of Brighton club in epl,,, he's a punter and a good one at that. if you can develop your own algorithm,,do enough research and statistics,,dont be greedy and patient,,,youll make it in betting but it's not for everyone,,only a pinch of people make it ;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by loveisgoody: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2017
EHI9ICE:

Will try it out for a change.Thanks

You will like them,because [url]NaijaBet.com[/url] minimum withdraw is #500 not like Bet9ja that you have to win 5000 before you can withdraw which is very hard

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2017
ikihealthplus:
despite all the ruins betting has done,,there are still betting experts all over the world operating on al low key. read about Tony bloom the owner of Brighton club in epl,,, he's a punter and a good one at that. if you can develop your own algorithm,,do enough research and statistics,,dont be greedy and patient,,,youll make it in betting but it's not for everyone,,only a pinch of people make it ;
Like picking 2odds and stake ₦1m will get you ₦2m.But it is risky like most of these top clubs who are having 5 straight wins might cut your ticket with either a lose or draw when you expect them to win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Ejomax77:
You just committed a fallacy by comparing bet9ja to nairabet! both bet9ja and nairabet have good cashout policies but in terms of customer service, nairabet is no 1. for instance, bet9ja has no functional customer service line, but 0700nairabet is always available for you to lay all your complaint.
Cash out feature pop up when the odds are against them.
Re: Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? by vicadex07(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Mille:

*Please note I am an advocate of responsible gambling. And I always tell people, ONLY BET THE MONEY YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. The kind of money for other entertainment you can choose to forgo. When you bet, you don't expect something back*

Well, I have been doing sport betting since 2010. I have lost a lot and I have won a few. I was the kind of person who bet N200 in other to win 50k. Yes, I did win a few but if we are to do a profit and loss statement, I have lost more than I have won.
You will forever be losing if you play accumulators (e.g, only Dortmund spoil my 50k ticket). The more the number of games, the more your chances of losing. That is the kind of games the bookmakers want. They tell you about the 0.0000001% who has won 5M with N100, because they want you to be greedy. You say you want to be rich through it, that is the kind of mindset that excites the bookmakers.

And I will rather be winning N200 per day, than losing N200 per day.

My current stategy is simple. I haven't had a loss so far but it is inevitable and will come. But even if it does, I know I will still have profit in the long run. I have a list of my favorite leagues where favorites win most times (e.g Portugal, Czech, Italy, Northern Ireland, Croatia etc.). I avoid the English league like a plague.

- Every week, I select a treble. Just 3 teams I expect to win most. It doesn't matter if the total odds is 1.5 or 2.6. Experience has thought me never to get greedy in these scenarios.
- I have betting accounts in some countries, as well as local bank accounts. So I find my bookmaker with the best odds for the treble, then fund the account.
- I play the bets as a system betting (2/3). This reduces the odds and my profits, but it also reduces my risk.
- I play with maximum 100 euros, or the equivalent in the local currency of chosen bookmaker. No more than 100 euros.

There are three possible scenarios. LOSE 100euros (2 losses), Lose 30-50 euros (1 loss) or gain 50-100 euros (3 wins). Selecting just three of my best teams a week helps me to reduce the risk of losing.

Bros, pls I am new to sports betting and I will like u to show me how to play this system betting you're talking about on bet9ja. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

2018 World Cup: Super Eagles May Reach Semi-final – Nwankwo Kanu / Nigeria VS DRC Game Will Go Ahead Despite Ebola Fears - Dalung. / What Are The Criteria Used To Select World's Best Football Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.