Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pls Help, Diamond Bank is about to defraud Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help, Diamond Bank is about to defraud Me (686 Views)

Thugs Destroy Diamond Bank ATMs In Enugu (Video) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Robber Who Tried To Steal Car Near Diamond Bank In Awka Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, Diamond Bank is about to defraud Me by fadexme: 11:50am On Dec 12, 2017
l need help to get the sum of #9800 that was debited from my account on 8/11/2017 by Diamond Bank plc,on the said date l had 10k in my account,the money was sent to me a day before, so went to a pos centre to collect the money, I told the pos man l wanted to collect 9800 but to my surprise,the the pos said insufficient balance.so,around 5 day after l went to the bank to collect statement of account and it shows that the money had been debited in my account and credited to the account of the pos man, so l hurriedly went to the pos man, but he said he did not receive the money that the transactions was insufficient balance. So, l later went to the bank to complain and l filled a form, but up till now my money has not been refunded,l have gone to the bank like 3 times,each time l spent #600 to and fro(Diamond bank,college rd, ogba, lagos) yet nothing has been done and l need my money urgently, l have called Diamond Bank customer care line 07003000000 for more than six times and each time l called l spend around 150 naira of my airtime,they always tell me that within 48 house they will send me a reply, my account name is Rachael Oduayo Adebayo 08137196991,pls l need help on how to get back my money cos l am a poor woman.thanks
Re: Pls Help, Diamond Bank is about to defraud Me by oyezsenior(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2017
fadexme:
l need help to get the sum of #9800 that was debited from my account on 8/11/2017 by Diamond Bank plc,on the said date l had 10k in my account,the money was sent to me a day before, so went to a pos centre to collect the money, I told the pos man l wanted to collect 9800 but to my surprise,the the pos said insufficient balance.so,around 5 day after l went to the bank to collect statement of account and it shows that the money had been debited in my account and credited to the account of the pos man, so l hurriedly went to the pos man, but he said he did not receive the money that the transactions was insufficient balance. So, l later went to the bank to complain and l filled a form, but up till now my money has not been refunded,l have gone to the bank like 3 times,each time l spent #600 to and fro(Diamond bank,college rd, ogba, lagos) yet nothing has been done and l need my money urgently, l have called Diamond Bank customer care line 07003000000 for more than six times and each time l called l spend around 150 naira of my airtime,they always tell me that within 48 house they will send me a reply, my account name is Rachael Oduayo Adebayo 08137196991,pls l need help on how to get back my money cos l am a poor woman.thanks
have u gotten back your money?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos: Husband Rapes Wife In Presence Of Their Children / Jail Break - 4 Prisoners Shot Dead, 36 Escape In Ikot Ekpene Prison / World’s Most Expensive Vodka’ Found On Danish Building Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.