Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Checkout This Way To Earn Money $100 With Instagram - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Checkout This Way To Earn Money $100 With Instagram (515 Views)

Checkout This Hilarious Soundit Video / Checkout This Meme About Biafrans....lol / Which Tribe Spray Perfume This Way ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Way To Earn Money $100 With Instagram by Obeledavid: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2017
A famous Ghana comedian.. Just got into Instagram and he started giving out 2dollars each for following him. He wants to get across Nigerians and he gives out 2 dollars each.

Here is how to earn his $100 or more
1. Follow @talk_talk_person $2
2. Get more people to follow × $50

How you get paid
The more people you share it to the more money you make. Note make sure you follow the steps to ensure you get paid.

1.After following you will be followed back and if lucky will be sent a message.

2. If no message is sent to you it means you haven't followed the steps correctly.

I did mine and got $60..
Don't waste time before it is closed.
I am doing my own part by sharing to earn more

(1) (Reply)

£money Ritual����who Did They Use For It? / Www.cip.com.ng Comment And Earn / Join A Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.